Resolutions For The New Year
Make These 12 Powerful Resolutions Every Year
Today, I would like to share with you, Marc and Angel’s “12 Powerful Resolutions You Should Make Every Year”…..ENJOY!
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any other.
– Abraham Lincoln
Still deciding on your resolutions and goals?
Need a few words of wisdom?
Open the new chapter in front of you and appreciate it’s clean white space.
This chapter is called “Opportunity” and it starts today…
- So get up and get moving.
- Take the first step this year – just one small step forward.
- The greatest miracle of your success will not be that you finished, it will be that you had the courage to begin.
- Read Getting Things Done.
2. Work hard on the essential.
- Don’t be busy, be productive.
- Don’t track your time, track your results.
- Put first things first and get them done.
- In life there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
3. Stay true to your path.
- A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
- You have to do what’s right for you; no one else walks in your shoes.
- Live a life you are proud of.
- And the moment you realize you’re not, find the strength to start over again on a new path.
4. Nurture your self-confidence.
- You have everything you need within you to become the best possible version of YOU.
- Believe that you CAN.
- Believe that you’re capable of pushing harder and farther than you have before.
- Believe that you’re young enough, old enough, smart enough and strong enough to achieve your goals.
5. Focus on solutions.
- Life gets better when you choose to make it so.
- There are always problems, there are always challenges, and there are always people willing to transform those problems and challenges into great opportunities.
- Focus on solutions and work your way eagerly toward a brighter future.
6. Accept the things you can’t change.
- What you resist, persists.
- If you are resisting something, you are feeding it.
- If you are using negative energy to push something away, you are inviting it to stay.
- Choose to accept what is, be positive and proactive, let go of the need to control every tiny detail, and embrace peace in the process.
7. Leave the past where it belongs.
- Don’t stumble over something behind you.
- Don’t use the past as an excuse to miss out on today.
- You do not heal the wounds of the past by digging deeper into them.
- Read The Power of Now.
8. Balance work with necessary rest.
- Sometimes it’s best to rest so you can put a fresh set of eyes on your work.
- When you’re overworked or burnt out on a project, you become accident prone, and when that happens you’re increasing the chances of turning out suboptimal work.
9. Set a good example.
- It’s not about what you say; it’s about how you live your life every day.
- Choose to believe that you can and will change lives with what you do each day, and you will.
- Let your actions speak for themselves.
10. Be sincerely kind to everyone around you.
- Through kindness you have the ability to make a profound difference in every life you touch, including your own.
- Kindness in words creates confidence.
- Kindness in thinking creates positivity.
- Kindness in giving creates love.
11. Show your love.
- Relationships last a lifetime only when two people make a choice to keep it, fight for it, and work for it.
- These acts of love don’t need to be extravagant either; they just need to be true.
- And true love is always shown in deeds, not words.
- Read The 5 Love Languages.
12. Help change one life.
- No matter how overwhelming life’s challenges and problems seem to be, or how small you feel at times, YOU can make a difference in the world.
- What you do truly matters.
If you enjoyed these 12 powerful resolutions you should make every year by Marc and Angel, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,