How To Convert More Visitors To Your Landing Page
Aware that generating more leads starts with understanding what goes into your decision making process, Carly Stec, Content Marketing Manager at IMPACT , has identified 3 psychological proven ways to convert more visitors to your landing page.
Start utilizing these 3 ways outlined by Carly, to your content efforts and you will start converting more landing page visitors for your business.
1. Be aware of the (crippling) power of choice
- While choice is both desirable and powerful in many cases, too many options can have a negative effect on one’s ability to come to a decision.
- Aware that the goal of a landing page is to persuade the visitor to take action, it’s critical that you’re not making it difficult for them to do so.
- Given that too many choices revealed a crippling effect on one’s ability to make a decision, you’ll want to be sure that your landing pages are dedicated to pushing visitors towards one goal.
- To avoid pulling them in too many directions, consider eliminating the navigation bar.
- After all, you want them to convert on this page, not wander back to your homepage, right?
2. Be mindful of the minuscule
- Often times it’s the littlest things that make the biggest difference.
- In terms of your landing pages, even the smallest of changes can yield serious results.
- Choose your words wisely, and don’t hesitate to test your existing copy against something new.
3. Leverage urgency
- As online marketing relies heavily on strategic copy to persuade a visitor to take the next step, landing page copy must be incredibly persuasive if it’s going to evoke action.
- Small inclusions such as the “time to download” aim to create an added sense of pressure that has the ability to push people to act now.
- They also work to resolve the idea that the offering will be available later.
- There’s not only an opportunity to take action, but also good reason to take action.
- When creating copy for your landing pages, keep this information in the forefront.
- If you’re creating a landing page for an upcoming webinar or free course, consider including a live counter of the number of seats left to stress the importance of taking action.
For more information on what else goes into persuasive landing pages, check out the free ebook below. (This resource is just one of four helpful ebooks in The IMPACT Conversion Collection.)
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,