3 Ways To Spring Clean Your Marketing
How To Spring Clean Your Marketing
Just like closets and cupboards, marketing strategies and assets can accumulate clutter over the course of the year –
It’s time for some spring cleaning.
Here are three ways from PR Web Connection, to help you spring clean and make sure your marketing is current, polished, and efficient:
1. Clean up your lists
- Go through your lists to verify that names, email addresses and other information are still current.
- Delete inactive addresses as well as duplicate or incomplete entries.
- Ensuring that you’re contacting the right people with your news is critical when it comes to generating publicity for your business.
2. Revisit your social strategy
- Take stock of how you are using your social media channels and content.
- If you’re neglecting certain channels or networks, consider deactivating them until you have the time and/or resources to maintain them regularly.
- Focus on cultivating the channels that serve your business best.
- Check that your content still aligns with your overall marketing goals.
- Has your strategic message changed at all?
- Have your social media goals changed?
- Do your analytics show any weak areas that need improvement?
- Answer these questions to evaluate whether you need to update your social strategy.
3. Update your website
- Now is the time to update your website to reflect your recent growth.
- Take stock of your accomplishments and milestones from the last year.
- Click here for a more updated overview for updating your website.
Don’t let out-of-date information and content weigh down your marketing.
Spring-cleaning your strategy is crucial to long-term success.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and take a moment to share these 3 great tips from PR Web Connection…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,