How You Can Master These 4 Facebook Marketing Skills
If you put these 4 Facebook marketing skills , from Scott Ayres, Post Planner, into action, your fans will also share & comment on more of your posts
1. Maximizing Reach
- Reach is a fundamental Facebook metric — think of it as the foundation of your insights.
- You need to know if your posts are reaching your followers & at what times fans see your content.
- Just because a post reaches lots of people doesn’t mean your fan engagement will be huge.
- That all depends on the quality of your followers & content.
- The easy way to view the Reach is to go to the Insights section of your Facebook page.
- Looking at these numbers just once a week will give you a clearer picture of what types of posts get the best response from fans.
2. Knowing Your Audience
- Smart page owners understand their audience.
- You need to make sure you’re posting at the right times of day — when fans are most likely to be on Facebook.
- In addition to knowing what time your fans are online, it also helps to know their ages, gender & locations.
- Knowing your audience is crucial, and should be a major consideration when determining what to post on Facebook.
- To understand your audience just click “People” under your insights to see the breakdown.
3. Using Creative Images
- Photos drive Facebook!
- Your fans love engaging, humorous, powerful images.
- To keep your Facebook fans engaged, you must create & share images that get your followers to Like, share & comment on your posts.
- If you choose the right images, you’ll see great results!
4. Staying Current
- No matter what niche you work in, you need to stay on top of new developments in your industry.
- Here are some places to stay up to date about the world of Facebook marketing:
- Facebook Newsroom – Facebook moved their blog a while back
- Jon Loomer – Knows Facebook ads
- AllFacebook — These guys cover a ton of stuff about Facebook
- ShortStack –This crew constantly puts out great content
- Socialbakers —These guys have great stats & research
- RazorSocial — Ian & his gang cover Facebook & all the other social sites
- Social Media Examiner – Their guest bloggers do a great job covering all aspects of social media
These 4 skills are simply the building blocks — the basics all Facebook page owners should understand.
Master these 4 skills — you’ll be amazed at what happens to your page!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!