How To Boost Organic Engagement On Facebook
It’s time we use smarter, more creative Facebook strategies.
It’s time to post better content!
Today, I wanted to share with you 4 advanced Facebook marketing strategies, from Aaron Lee, Post Planner, that I have used to boost organic engagement… without paying for Facebook ads.
Here are 4 Ways to Boost Organic Engagement without Paying for Facebook Ads
1. Post Fill-in-the-Blanks on Cool Graphics
- We all know how effective fill-in-the-blank posts can be for boosting fan engagement.
- But combine a fill-in-the-blank statement with a killer image & you’re sure to have a winning post.
2. Ask Questions on Images
- Similar to a fill-in-the-blank, a question asked alongside a beautiful image can send engagement off the charts.
- Use a free tool like Canva to create images.
3. Use Fun & Games
- Lots of people love to play games on Facebook.
- Here is one great idea for game-type content from Boom Social with Kim Garst you can use:
This post got more than 1,390 Likes, 13,000 shares & 3,700 comments.
4. Ask Your Fans for their Opinions
- Ask their opinions about what’s happening with your company or in the news.
- There are many ways to get your fans to express their opinions.
- In “8 Advanced Facebook Marketing Strategies for Serious Pros“, Aaron wrote about the idea of crowd sourcing with your fans when making decisions like:
- picking a book cover
- deciding on a title or headline
- choosing a new logo
- Ask also for more general opinions:
- Which fitness band to buy?
- MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?
These are 4 Facebook strategies you can use to get more engagement on your page today.
And you won’t have to pay Facebook for this engagement.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank you!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,