4 Resolutions That Every Network Marketer Needs To Keep in This New Year and Beyond
Resolution #1 – Start Living in the Past: Historical Optimization
- Instead of investing all of your time solely in producing more, fresh content, optimize your articles that are already indexed, ranking, and performing; the content that is proven.
- Doing this not only helps support the effort of “evergreen content,” it helps you get even more out of the work you’ve already done.
Resolution #2 – Think More About Others: Embrace the 80-20 Rule
- With so many resources available online, audiences no longer have to settle for content that is “sales-y” and self-serving.
- Audiences can search for and give attention to select content that is genuinely valuable and offers real answers to their pain points.
- The secret to successful content marketing is letting your expertise and knowledge sell itself.
- Your content should show your audience why they need to work with you by highlighting your strengths, rather delivering an exaggerated sales pitch or list of features.
- The 80-20 Rule simply means: When creating content, make sure that no more than 20% of what you share is about your product or organization, while the remaining 80% is genuinely educational or entertaining.
- Giving generously without an ulterior motive builds trust and loyalty.
- It lets your persona know that you care about them on a deeper level and aren’t just out to make a quick buck off of them.
Resolution #3 – Spend More Time With Sales: Sales Enablement
- – says
- While not every member of your team may be on the sales team, everyone plays a role in the sales process.
- That means whether they are in marketing, design, customer or client service, the members of your team should be ready and willing to share any information that can help improve it.
- Try using the six tactics described here to overall help you nurture a culture of sales enablement in your business
Resolution #4 – Try New Things: Interactive Content
- Studies show interactive content drives 2x the number of conversions as its passive counterparts like blog articles, eBooks, and whitepapers.
- Modern consumers, both B2B and B2B, want to learn more about themselves and improve.
- Interactive content better enables them to do this.
- Take a look at IMPACT’s infographic (This infographic from our team and Playbuzz) outlines several tips and statistics to help you creative interactive content that your audience will love and ultimately, boost conversions.
Now it is your turn…..take a look at the above 4 goals and determine which ones you are going to keep and work on this year!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,