4 Rules For Building Excitement In Your Business
For a prospect to buy easily, they need to have a strong felt need, which can also be described as acute pain or irrational passion.
Sometimes we need to nudge those strong emotions along.
Anyone can leverage excitement, says Peter Vogopoulos a business and marketing coach, and proud co-founder of Firepole Marketing, to get the sale, but here are some rules to follow to make sure that it works for you, and not against you:
4 Rules for Building Excitement
1. It’s gotta be real.
- Promote only what is authentic about your product or service.
- Assuming you’re in this for more than just the first sale – you’re toasting your business’ long-term potential.
2. Target what matters.
- If you want to create excitement in sales, you’ve got to talk about (duh!) what will excite them.
- We don’t mean what *you* think will excite them.
- We mean what will *actually* excite them.
- Take a minute and think about the five pains or passions that they are looking to resolve with your offering.
3. Make them feel like part of a select club.
- Being part of something is a basic human need.
- The “proof” of belonging to a special club is always looked upon with pride if you’re in, and envy if you aren’t.
4. Creating Urgency with Your Offer.
- There is nothing like an expiration date to get people to take action.
- The sense of impending loss is very powerful, if it can be demonstrated that you are missing out on something by not acting fast.
- It is important to know how useful creating urgency in sales really is.
- The question sometimes arises as to whether urgency is justified.
- Is it legitimate to create pressure for people to take action?
- The answer is yes – because people sometimes need a bit of a push to take action, and when there is a special offer or opportunity, it is only fair for you to make them aware of it.
A good dose of excitement is always a good thing to generate sales.
Just follow the rules to make sure you don’t overdo it.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,