The 4 Steps To Freedom
“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
True freedom doesn’t come in the future, from a situation, or “from” anything at all, but is within you right now.
Here are the 4 steps to freedom, from Jackie Vecchio, (who writes about creating happy. If you want to be a more active participant in the creation of your personal brand of happiness because it’s NOT the same for everyone, then come over to http://www.createhappy.net. ) where you can shift your thoughts so you can feel freer, lighter, and happier in your life instantly.
Jackie Vecchio’s 4 Steps To Freedom
1. Don’t take anything personally.
- Each person’s opinion is solely the product of their own life and reality
- It’s way easier to get offended or mad or to internalize and believe what they said.
- Rather than getting consumed by it, obsessed over it and letting it affect you, just let it go.
- Hear what they say, accept that it is a reflection of their world, and poof.
- See the thought disappear.
2. Don’t be a victim.
- It’s easy to think that the world is against you.
- Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong?
- There are things in our control and out of our control.
- You can’t control the world around you, but you can control how you react to things.
- Don’t fall into the downward spiral of the victim trap.
- Embrace each and every thing that happens as an opportunity.
- When something “bad” happens ask, “What is the universe trying to tell me?”
3. Be gentle, kind, and compassionate with yourself.
- Are your thoughts kind?
- Or are you your own worst critic?
- When you look in the mirror, do you see pure beauty, or do you pick yourself apart?
- Work on shifting your thoughts to ones that are more loving and kind.
- Every time you think something negative about yourself, replace it with a positive.
- Focus on the good things and give attention to your awesomeness.
- Eventually, you will start believing them.
- Doing so allows you to have the freedom to just be you.
4. Practice forgiveness.
- Forgiving is releasing the power that a certain event has on you.
- By not forgiving you are keeping your mind in the past, thinking and wishing that things could have been different.
- This traps you and makes you feel powerless.
- Forgiveness puts you back into the present—the only time that truly exists—where you have the power to live free and happy.
- Next time you feel stuck, turn your awareness within.
- What do your thoughts look like?
- Allow your mind’s grip to release so the joy can flow in.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE with these 4 steps to freedom, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,