Here are 4 Ways to Generate Inbound Links with Content
There is a new method to building inbound links.
It is all about being a source of quality content.
These 4 ways to generate inbound links with content, from Carolyn Edgecomb, of IMPACT, will help you get linking to your content in no time…..
1. Creating Quality Content
- The greatest thing about creating quality content, is that people will naturally link to you.
- The main purpose of creating quality content is providing value to your target audience.
- Not sure if you’re developing remarkable content, ask yourself:
- Is there a purpose to the content I’m writing?
- Am I targeting the right audience with my content?
- Which posts are performing the best?
- What keywords am I using? Are they successful?
2. Maintaining a Steady Blog
- Your visitors won’t come back to your blog or website if you aren’t routinely creating content and maintaining a steady blog.
- Consider setting up a monthly blog schedule, outlining how often you want to blog and what topics you want to cover.
- It is important that you routinely maintain and update your blog, publishing current and fresh content that’s aimed towards the needs of your target audience.
3. Link to Other Companies
- Your blog is meant to be social.
- The more you link to others, it’s more likely they will return the favor.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for reviews and partner with companies in complementary industries.
- Don’t just tweet and share peoples content on social media, actually link to other blogs and companies on your own blog.
4. Leverage Social Media Tools
- A great way to expand the presence and reach of your content is by leveraging social media tools.
- Search engines are now looking to see what content and information is being shared in social media, making “social signals” an important ranking factor in ranking organically.
- The biggest part of getting inbound links is actually sharing your content to the millions of people using social media and searching the Internet.
- Have you ever considered incorporating “Tweet This” links into your content?
- Who wouldn’t want to give readers and fans the opportunity to share your content socially.
- Providing greater visibility in search engines, news feeds, Twitter streams, etc.
- Social media isn’t a fad, it’s a revolution.
- Not only do you need to develop quality content that will grab the attention of industry thought leaders you need to influence your prospects and leads.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!