The 5 MOST Common Attraction Marketing Mistakes & How to Avoid Them…..
For those of you who don’t really know what attraction marketing is, let me explain……
Attraction Marketing is the BEST kind of marketing that exists. Because when you truly UNDERSTAND Attraction Marketing….people come to YOU to join your business and spend money with you instead of you having to chase them.
You utilize attraction marketing by SIMPLY creating something of VALUE that helps your prospect and shows them how to solve their biggest pains, problems and challenges……and in return they might give you their email address, pay you some money, get coaching from you, buy an info product from you or join your Network Marketing Business….
Attraction Marketing works so well because you LEAD with VALUE FIRST , and promote your Business Opportunities second….Essentially you are BRANDING YOU and SELLING YOURSELF….So, people will get to Know, Like and Trust you FIRST…….BEFORE you ever talk about or mention an opportunity to them…..
“This is totally the reverse of what most people do in their business, and as a result….they never make any MONEY”……says Gavin Mountford
In today’s post I share Gavin Mountford’s 5 Common Attraction Marketing Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
Common Mistake #1 – Promoting Your Business Opportunity Too Early
- The WORST kind of marketing is when you make friends with someone on Facebook / Social Media and then IMMEDIATELY stick a link to your Biz Opp on their wall / message and ask them to join you.
- You have no idea of their needs, problems, challenges and desires….and when you do that to a prospect, it INSTANTLY repels them, and they will probably never do business with you…..EVER!!
- Your prospect has to feel that you CARE for them and you are not just treating them as a number.
Common Mistake #2 – When You Join a New Company, Posting it On Your Wall & Messaging People Without a Clear Strategy
- People get very EXCITED (you can relate) when they join a new opportunity…..and within 30 mins of them joining, they’ve plastered their join link all over their Facebook wall, and contacted 20 of their friends and posted it in multiple groups……BIG MISTAKE!
- Seriously… it is over for you and that opportunity…
- You need a GAME PLAN….and a strategy….You will need to use a THREE (3) step process like this:
- You need to get people excited, curious and filled with anticipation about what you are doing…
- As soon as people get CURIOUS about it, and think / feel that whatever you are doing can help them…they want it.
Common Mistake #3 – Not Having a Facebook Group / Community Of Your
- Communities bring people together.
- If you can find a group of people who have a common goal / idea / bond and then bring them together by using a community. Then you get seen as the expert and people look up to you.
- The best part about this is that your community will grow virally and on Auto-Pilot… because other people invite others to the community…
- Which means you generate more leads when you know how to persuade and influence the people in your community
- So, if you still do not have your own Community… you need to get one set up fast... because when you get it right, it is one of the fastest ways to enhance your Credibility and Authority…
Common Mistake #4 – Promoting Your Company First Instead Of Branding YOU
- Here is Gavin’s story (I am sure so many of you can relate) :
- I made this mistake many years ago…
- I got really excited about an opportunity I had joined that I started to promote the opportunity up front…
- I created a Blog, wrote articles, did videos, all for this one company…
- I built a team of around 5000 people…
- Everything was going great… I was making some great money, and then it happened…CRASH…The Company folded, the business vanished and I basically lost my entire downline…I didn’t build a list, and I promoted the company first…This was a HUGE mistake…
- This happens to people all the time and you have seen it too: They promote their company, do really well, make some great money and then things change.…The company changes the comp plan, or the company goes broke….They have nothing to show for it.
- You must BRAND YOURSELF first
- Then you can plugin any business you want to on the back end.
- “This is also the FASTEST way to earning multiple streams of income”…….says Gavin
Common Mistake #5 – Not Building a List
- The BIGGER your list and the better your RELATIONSHIP with that list, the more money you will make……
- Gavin says, “On average each lead on your list is worth $1 per month to you”. So, let’s say you have:
- 100 people = $100 per month
1,000 people = $1,000 per month
10,000 people = $10,000 per month
100,000 = $100,000 per month
- If you have 100 people on your list, then you can expect to be earning about $100 per month as long as you have a relationship with your list and are offering value…
- You must START from where you are at right now…..
- Get Aweber <<<Click Here
- Learn how to Create a Capture Page HERE
- Build your list
- Email your list daily
- Build up a relationship with them
- Find a product / service that will help them (Highly recommend starting HERE to help you)
- Recommend and promote it through your affiliate link
- Make money
- Sounds complex? It is EASY when you know how
There are many ways of making money and getting sign ups using the Internet……Just make sure you AVOID these 5 common mistakes at ALL costs, as you build your business online…….
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,