Effective Engaging on Facebook with these 5 tips
Did you know, almost one-third of Americans, 29% to be exact, visit Facebook each day while they’re at work?
We do live in a fast paced world where social media and the Internet consume a significant portion of our lives.
Facebook is a common spot for people to go when they are looking for a quick break to take their mind off of a task.
Social media isn’t just for your target audience, but Facebook can be a useful tool when trying to get and keep people involved with your brand.
Here Are 5 Tips from Austin Malloy, IMPACT, to Ensure You’re Effectively Engaging on Facebook
1. When and Where to Post
- Now that we know that , 29% of Americans use Facebook during work hours, it would make the most sense to start posting and engaging with your audience during the work day because that’s when the most people are actively engaging on the social network.
- Posts should also be frequent, constantly keep your fans engaged with your brand.
- Two or three times a day is a fair amount to capture their attention.
- Give them new content to read about your company or news stories that have to do with your industry.
- If people find your posts interesting and you continue to educate them, then they will keep coming back.
- Make sure your posts are making there way to the right people.
- Your posts should be geared towards your target audience.
- You want these people to become fans of your page.
- If you have strong content in your posts and attract the right people, the fans will come.
2. Photo Comments
- Facebook has a feature that allows you to post a photo in the comment section.
- This can be a beneficial feature because now you are engaging the consumer at a whole new level.
- Clearly photos attract people and get them involved.
- This is giving your brand exposure to even more consumers then the original post had.
3. Actively Engage
- Make sure that you continually engage your fans because you want them to be active with your brand.
- Posting everyday will keep them coming back for more.
- Using social CTA’s can be a great way to get people to interact with a post.
- By using these social actions the person feels the need to do what you’re asking.
4. New Facebook Graph Search
- Now when people search their friends they can see what types of articles they liked and what brands they’re fans of.
- Your brand is getting a lot more exposure from a Facebook user becoming a fan of your page than it ever has before.
5. Promoted Posts
- Promoting a post can help spread its reach.
- When you promote a post you are reaching more than that 16% of fans.
- Promoting a post can be a reliable tool when trying to get more people engaged with your brand.
- It’s also a great idea to help expand the reach of your newest offer.
- There are millions of people on Facebook and if you’re not properly using it for your brand you’re missing out on a big marketing opportunity.
It’s imperative to know that your brand is a page and not a profile, don’t treat your brand like you would your Facebook profile.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,