How To Stay Positive
Maintain Positive Thoughts With These 5 Ways From Brian Tracy
Keep positive thoughts consistent with your goals and keep your mind on what you want to do and the person you want to be.
Here are five ways by Brian Tracy that you can use to help you to stay positive and optimistic…..
#1 – Resolve in advance that, no matter what happens, you will not allow it to get you down.
- You will respond in a constructive way.
- You will take a deep breath, relax and look into the situation for whatever good it may contain.
- When you make this decision in advance, you mentally prepare yourself so that you are not knocked off balance when things go wrong, as they inevitably will.
#2 – Neutralize any negative thoughts or emotions by developing positive thoughts all the time.
- Whatever you say to yourself or others is impressed more deeply into your subconscious mind and is more likely not only to be repeated, but to become a permanent part of your personality.
- Say things like, “Today is a great day; it’s wonderful to be alive!” The Law of Expression says that, “Whatever is expressed, is impressed.”
#3 – Look upon the inevitable setbacks that you face as being temporary, specific and external.
- Simply refuse to see the event as being in any way permanent, pervasive or a personal slight on your own competence or ability and maintain your positive thoughts as you move forward.
#4 – Remember that it’s impossible to learn and grow and become a success without the inevitable adversities and difficulties you must contend with.
- You must rise above in order to become a better person.
- Welcome each difficulty by saying, “That’s good!” and then look into the situation to find the something good or beneficial that it contains in order to stay positive.
#5 – Keep your thoughts on your goals and your dreams on the person you’re working toward becoming and the things that you are striving for.
- When things go wrong temporarily, respond by saying to yourself, “I believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life.”
- Resolve to be cheerful and pleasant and use every temptation to respond negatively as an opportunity to grow stronger by using positive affirmations and talking to yourself and others, in a positive and optimistic way.
If you enjoyed Brian Tracy’s 5 Ways To Help You Maintain A Positive Attitude, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing these great ideas…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,