6 Surprising Facebook Secrets That Even The Most Experienced Marketers May Not Know
While Facebook offers immense opportunities for targeting your audience, it is still full of secrets that even an experienced marketing professional will be surprised to know.
These secrets are all related with the Facebook advertising techniques and when they are revealed they will surely help you in understanding the vital steps required for promoting your business successfully through this popular social networking platform.
Here are 6 of the latest Facebook secrets from Jyoti Wadhwa , Social Media Today, that you must know for using the Facebook advertising engine effectively outlined below:
1. Audience Insights: Will Reveal All About Audiences in Your Email List
- You must have heard about “Custom Insights” of Facebook, which is a feature that help in uploading emails of your customers and build a target audience on this social media platform.
- This new “’Audience Insights” is one of most important yet hidden secrets of Facebook advertising engine.
- Audience Insights is different from Page Insights as it looks for the latest trends about your existing or potential customers.
- This feature is located in the “Ads Manager” category and it reveals important information about your target audiences such as:
- · Facebook Usage: It let you know whether audiences are accessing your Facebook page through desktops or mobile devices
- · Page Likes: The frequency of likes and comments on your Facebook posts along with the frequency of clicks on ads
- · Demographics: The age and gender of your audiences along with their education
- · Language and Location: What are their preferred languages and where they live
- · Buy Activity: It includes their past buy behavior along with their shopping methods
- With this feature, you can easily know some non-obvious and crucial information about your audiences and then you can use this information to implement better user engagement policies on your Facebook business page.
2. Website Retargeting with Facebook’s Custom Audience
- Facebook has folded a latest feature to assist the advertisers in retargeting their existing customers.
- Known as Facebook’s custom audience, this feature will allow you to know who have visited your website via a Facebook advertisement.
- The custom audience feature allows the advertisers in targeting their advertisements with their exact audiences with whom they already hold a relationship.
- It helps the advertisers in finding their existing audiences among all other target audience and this custom audience can be created with the help of an ads create tool or Power editor.
- The main benefits for advertisers of using Facebook’s Custom Audience are:
- · They can match their current customer’s list with the overall Facebook users’ list by using the email addresses saved in the email list.
- . They can easily reach their highly engaged customers by using this customer’s list, which is important for them for standard retargeting of those customers
3. Power Editor Feature Lets You Creates Ad Variations Button
- A potentially amazing feature, the latest Power Editor is a bulk advertisement creation and management tool that is devised especially for those advertisers, who require appropriate control on their advertising campaigns.
- This feature is located in the Ads Manager category
- Once the Power Editor is opened, ensure that you have selected the advertisements at the top. As soon as the data begin to populate, a new button known as “Generate Variations “appears. You have to immediately click on this button. Once you click on the generate button, Facebook will itself mix and match for creating diverse ad variations based on the Advertisement types and Placement.
4. Know Further about Ads via Facebook’s Ads Reporting
- Many of you may be interested in knowing a more detailed and precise information about your Facebook ads campaigns like the number of clicks on them, impressions etc.
- Being an advertiser, you will be happy to know that Facebook gives you a clear understanding about the people who see your ads and you can make a list of the number of clicks or impressions on your ads to make your report and then you can easily use the information against your ad campaigns to note down their performance with the help of its latest Facebook’s Ads Reporting feature
This new tool helps the advertisers in quickly determining how a particular ad is performing by country, age, and placement without requiring split tests with different ads. With the help of this tool, you can easily evaluate the performance of your advertisements depending on the Action Metrics. One of the most impressive features of this new tool is that it let you edit the information that you want to be shown in your report precisely. You can easily add a new dimension or breakdown in your report by selecting any of these options:
- · Gender
- · Age
- · Gender and Age
- · Country
- · Placement
- · Cross Device
- · Destination
- You can choose any of these options to get the results in a more filtered format.
- This new feature is really useful to understand if the particular ad campaign was successful or not.
5. Peep Out Vital Information of Your US Audience with Audience Insights
- Another excitingly amazing secret of the newest feature of Facebook, known as “Audience Insights” will let you know the important information about your US based customers.
- Facebook has partnered with some reputed data aggregators of the US to make the audiences’ data available for the advertisers so that they can use this data for customizing their ad campaigns accordingly to maximize their positive outcomes.
- You can easily get to know very crucial information about your audiences based in the US with this new feature that includes:
- · Household size of your customers
- · Their income bracket
- · Their spending habits over internet
- · And the types of vehicles used by them
- So much information you can easily get if you have your customers based in the US and then you can use this information.
- You can also save a lot of money which could have been spent otherwise in searching for an extensive audience range.
6. Conversion Tracking- Know If You Ads Are Paying Off
- If you want the target audiences to take specific actions upon seeing your Facebook ad campaigns such as purchasing something, the conversion tracking tool lets you know if your ad campaigns are paying you accordingly or not.
- Conversion tracking helps the businesses in calculating the return on investment (ROI) of their Facebook’s advertisements by reporting about the actions people take when your advertisements are displayed to them.
Once you have set up the conversion pixels on your website and when you create an ad of an external website, you can easily view the option for tracking the conversions in the pricing section. When you will track these conversions, they will be reported to you to let you know the actions that occurred as an outcome of your advertisement.
If your business advertises on Facebook, please make sure you implement these 6 secret features of Facebook’s advertising engine to get positive results.
If you enjoyed these 6 Facebook secrets, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,