How To Find Your Happiness NOW
Have you ever wondered where you could find that magical formula for happiness?
Because everyone knows that “happily ever after” really doesn’t exist.
Or does it?
“Believe it or not, I’m here to tell that 98% of the population doesn’t realize that “happily ever after” really IS achievable at any time”…..says Dani Johnson
What most of these people encounter on their quest to achieve that elusive state of happiness is a mind-set that their happiness hinges on just ONE thing.
So, they spend their whole lives looking for the next “thing” guaranteed to make them happy.
And in the process, they miss all those things in their life every day, along their path, right in front of them, that could be the true source of their joy and contentment!
“Happy” acts as the carrot right in front of your nose, but remains just out of reach.
If this constant daily struggle has driven you to the brink (or over) of depression, exhaustion brought on by failure or locked in your own shame spiral, this might be the most important message you have ever read.
Most doctors will prescribe a pill that numbs you out and dumbs you down.
But today, how about you try a different remedy?
Happiness is not determined by your circumstances.
It’s determined by YOU!
Start right now by utilizing these 6 tips from Dani Johnson to increase your happiness:
1. Choose to be happy:
- Recognize that it is a choice.
- You can choose to let little things get you down, tie your happiness to the decisions and actions of others, or you can decide to let it go!
- Choose positivity, choose life, choose happiness.
2. Cultivate a culture of gratitude:
- Do you have an amazing spouse or beautiful, uniquely-gifted, children?
- Relish this and celebrate daily in the awesome of your life!
- What do you have that others say they would love to swap places with you for?
3. Don’t hold grudges:
- Choose to forgive, even if others have not asked for forgiveness or apologized.
- You don’t need to hang on to their stuff and that hurt will do nothing to better your life or help you achieve happiness.
4. Feed yourself positive things:
- What you feed will flourish, what you neglect will die.
- If you are feeding and focusing on the positive things in your life, you will see growth in that area.
- If all you focus on is the bad, negative things, you might notice major growth in THAT area of your life.
5. Surround yourself with positive people:
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- If your family, friends and community are focusing on the good in life, instead of being “Debby Downers” who always linger on the bad, you will see a drastic change in your life.
- Have you ever heard the term, misery loves company?
- DON’T BE ITS COMPANY!
6. Do something meaningful:
- When your life, your career or actions have a higher purpose, it makes you feel more accomplished.
- Whether it’s spending time with your loved ones, spending time working for a good cause or spending time on something of great importance to you.
Declare your own independence today and spread the good word: BE HAPPY!
Together, we can beat the odds and make happiness the statistical norm.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!