6 Ways To Develop Persistency In Your Home Business….Starting Today!
How can you build persistency in your home business?
These 6 tips from my friend Ryan Biddulph will help you build persistency in your home business….starting today….
Tip#1 – Build a Vision
- Build a living, breathing, pulsating vision of yourself in possession of your goal.
- Live it.
- Breathe it.
- Feel it into existence.
- Pros do this.
- Persistent pros see the finish line, then take each step daily to reach the finish line.
- So much easier to persist if you know you are finishing.
- Visualizing keeps you persistent.
Tip#2 – Make a Blanket Decision
- Make a blanket decision to work your proven system day in and day out.
- No excuses.
- No bullshit.
- No whining, no crying, no complaining.
- Just do it.
- Day after day.
- Decide to ward off any impulse to make excuses, or complain, or explain away why you didn’t persist.
Tip#3 – Study Inspirational Figures
- Did you know Abe Lincoln was pretty much a loser until he was older in life?
- OK a bit harsh, but he was basically a nobody from nowhere, until he received inspiration from the death of the woman he loved.
- Instead of turning to a bottle Lincoln transmuted this energy to transform himself into one of the most influential people in human history.
- Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Dani Johnson and Tony Robbins are a few more………….
Tip#4 – Get on the Clock
- Time your tasks.
- Stop wasting time.
- Stop BSing.
- Persistent people work off a clock, keep on task.
- Quitters generally have no clue what they are doing.
- Seriously, days pass by and quitters have no idea what they did, work wise.
- Just aimless wandering, hour after hour.
- Block up your day.
- Work in 30 or 60 minute blocks, take a break, then go back to your work.
- Taking breaks keeps you fresh, and persistent.
- Staying on the block keeps you accountable.
Tip#5 – Meditate
- Meditation reveals your blocks, your feelings, whatever goes on in your mind, to you.
- Thoughts, impulses, worries, beliefs, all that good stuff.
- You see your mind as it really is.
- Realize this: you are likely programmed to quit because virtually everyone around you likes to quit.
- This is why truly noteworthy, famous, successful wealthy people are so few.
- Everybody else gives up, outside of these select few.
- Meditation simply reveals to you the emotions blocking your success.
Tip#6 – Over Deliver
- Over deliver.
- Over delivering makes you hungry to over deliver each day, and this impulse keeps you persistent as hell.
- Up the ante.
- Raise the bar.
- With each blog posts, video, article, whatever.
- Aim to improve each day.
- Each time you fire up the laptop.
- Each work day.
Can you think of any more tips for how to stay persistent?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,