What are the advantages of using Social Media for your business?
Why should your business use Social Media?
If your business is not entirely familiar with social media and you do not know how you could use it to grow your business then you need to pay attention to these important tips……
Here are the 5 most important advantages of using social media in your business
1. Broader reach
- You’re able to reach millions of people through a single popular social media platform.
2. Localized, targeted marketing
- It’s essential to target your niche specifically in order for the message to have its intended effect; and social media facilitates this.
3. Low-to-zero cost
- The majority of popular platforms are free to use, and the ones that cost money won’t stretch your budget thin.
4. Quick and simple setup
- It only takes a short time to set up an account and post information- and anyone can do it.
5. Personalized communication
- Social media allows businesses to send personalized messages to customers and help them with common problem such as implementation.
So how can your business use social media effectively?
It all starts with goals. If you set your goals right and know from the start what you expect to achieve from your marketing efforts, it shouldn’t be too difficult to organize and implement a winning strategy.
Here are 3 ways that your brand can use social media to expand your reach:
1. Spreading the word
- Show your customers who you are, what you can do and more importantly, how your product or service can benefit the prospect.
2. Drive sales
- You can do this by offering existing customers special offers or starting a promotion.
- Just make sure they like it well enough to share it with their own social circles.
3. Provide people great customer service
- This is essential to any business but social media makes it much easier to engage with customers and find out what it is they need from you.
- Find out what they are saying about you and establish a good feedback loop.
- Keep them coming back – when you set in place an effective system and build strong relationships with your customers, they will always come back.
Different types of social networks work for different marketing purposes.
The main platforms include:
- 1. Facebook – a website that allows you to have conversations with your customers and post photos, videos and news about new products
- 2. Twitter – a micro-blogging website that you can use to send and receive short messages as well as post photos.
- 3. Youtube – the most popular video hosting website. This should be used when posting promotional videos and the videos should be linked to other social media networks.
The key is to find a central position that takes into account as many platforms as possible, without saturating the message. When using social media to grow a business, the worst action is no action, and the worst problem is invisibility- not bad perception.
If nobody knows about you, then you have no chance of growth…..What this means is that you need to get involved: not only to exploit the many business opportunities available for your business, but also to develop a winning reputation.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,