Are You A Victim of N.B.T. Syndrome?
Here’s How To Find Out If You Are A Victim of N.B.T, And What To Do…
It stands for the “Next Big Thing.”
And it’s a DISEASE that infects all networkers until they join at least 5 opportunities and never make any money.
To get immunized from this disease, you must understand this, and you will be cured:
This industry will not save you.
Your company will not save you.
Your comp plan will not save you. There is no such thing as a “Turn Key” system you can buy that will make you rich.
There are thousands of companies that “are growing faster than Microsoft!” (Not just yours…)
It doesn’t matter if you think you have the greatest product in the world unless you plan on buying $50,000 or more of it per month yourself… (All that matters is what YOUR CUSTOMERS think about it).
This is m-a-r-k-e-t-i-n-g, and YOU are the product of your company.
So here’s the deal…
- Lose the emotions.
- Lose the lottery dreams of The Next Big Thing.
- This is a BIZ-NESS where only the fittest, (and smartest), survive and thrive.
- This is about smart marketing, promotion, and follow up.
What’s the big benefit?
- Simple… It allows you to RELAX and focus on the one thing that WILL make a difference in your success without distraction: YOU!
- It allows you to make decisions based on the right business reasons like market demand
- Do you even know the market demand for your company’s product?
- Is there a demand for it or has your company created the illusion or promise of demand to keep you starry eyed?
Here’s my point…
- There are no free rides, and any “easy/lucky” rides usually don’t last long.
- The average networker treats this industry like a weekend stint in front of a Vegas craps table, and as usual, always leaves with empty pockets in the end.
Use this knowledge to professionalize your business and discipline your work ethic, and you will start to see results quickly.
STOP looking for the next big thing.
Stop paying attention to competing ads.
The grass is NOT greener.
If you’re not getting the results you want out of your business today, it’s not the company’s fault, it’s yours.
Just heading over to another company isn’t going to change that……You’re still going to face the same problems there……
Until you learn how to:
1: Build a list.
2: Build a relationship with the people on that list.
3: Market to that list.
You will NEVER get the results you want, no matter how many companies you join.
If you want to learn how to do this, and have success in ANY company from that point forward…..I’ll show you…..
- STEP 1 – Start with Magnetic Sponsoring which will expose you to the attraction marketing strategy that changed an industry.
- STEP 2 – Once you understand that strategy, pick up a copy of Traffic Formula which is my entire business blueprint in step-by-step detail.
It’s that simple.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing this…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,