The Blogging Mistake We’re All Making
Are You Making This Blogging Mistake?
Today, I wanted to share with you, my readers, some excellent tips from Marcus Sheridan, The Sales Lion, about the 5 Powerful Design Elements that will turn your blog into a business……..Enjoy the value, friends!
How to take your business, brand, and website to the next level.
5 Powerful Design Elements to Turn Your Blog into a REAL Business by Marcus Sheridan
1. The YOU Statement
- Who are you? What does your company do? What’s your vision?
- Keep in mind too this statement is all about the reader, and not about me and how “great” I am.
- As always, readers need to know what’s in it for them as soon as they come to your site.
2. Funnel Marketing and Opt In Boxes
- In order to achieve more awareness and conversions with each, web visitors must be able to clearly see this information and then decide where they want to go with it (i.e. choose a funnel).
3. Utilize Video and the Power of Personal
4. More Social Proof
- Instead of just another subscription box, a social proof statement is now included.
5. The Power of the Post Footer Opt-In
- Immediately after a blog article is a great time to show some type of call-to-action because the trust level with the reader is at its peak in that moment.
These 5 Design Elements are very applicable to any blog and business and hopefully you’ll find ways to experiment with and apply each.
Blogging is great, but blogging alone is not a business.
Nor will blogging, without proper design, allow you to deliver your brand messaging in a way that converts at the highest level.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR BLOG TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
If you enjoyed these awesome powerful design tips from Marcus Sheridan from The Sales Lion, please do yourself a favor and click on the “like” button and share with everyone you think will benefit……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,