If you are struggling with lead generation, please PAY ATTENTION…..
Struggling with lead generation in your business? As an online marketer, you know how important it is to growing a strong email list and turning clicks into leads so that you can email them and drive revenue into your business.
But there is a trick…….If you want to profit from your email list, you need to get the lead… There’s no better way to do that than to start solving problems for your prospects and packaging the solution up into something with value, that people will opt-in for…
In today’s post you will find 7 lead magnets from Jason Drohn, that will turn any click into leads FAST……
1) Report or Guide
- The ‘report’ is the standard lead magnet for good reason – it works!
- With reports, the more clearly you state the benefit, the better your conversions and lead costs will be.
- Keep in mind a few things:
- You MUST, MUST, MUST deliver value.
- Your reader should have the ability to DO something contained in the report that will give them gratification of some kind.
- There should be at least a little bit of bonding that takes place in the report, so your new lead gets to learn a little more about you
- A good length for a free report is 8 to 12 pages, normal spacing and typefaces.
- Most important of all – it needs to focus on ONE specific, clearly identified problem!
- And… Make sure it contains some kind of call to action at the end of it!
2) Cheat Sheet or Process Map
- Your prospects will love process maps even more, because they cut down on all of the B.S.
- By outlining a complicated process and breaking it down into small, easily understandable chunks you’re doing your leads an incredible service.
- They’ll know that you:
- Have the ‘process’ down to a science (increasing trust…)
- Are able to perform that process for them or teach them how to do it themselves
- Both of those outcomes lead to more sales for you, in a very short amount of time
- The beauty of software is that it’s core function is to solve a problem for users, instantly.
- Plus, there’s an immediate gratification element to it that can’t be matched.
- The best way to turn your software into a lead magnet is to have a ‘No Credit Card – Free Trial’ set up.
- They get full access to all of the features of your software, and after 7 days or 14 days they need to join to keep using it.
- Much like ‘Process Maps,’ checklists are awesome tools for describing a set of actions that someone needs to take to accomplish a task correctly, without actually giving them the tools and the training to do it…
- With a well thought out checklist, you can demonstrate that you know the material inside and out, and also point out things that your prospect might be missing
- This is great for getting them to raise their hand and say that they need your help
- One of the ways that a lot of marketers try to get leads is to give access to a ‘free video.’
- If you’re demonstrating something that’s highly visual, then video is a good medium to share that content.
- If you’re doing something that’s NOT visual, like talking about marketing strategy, explaining the big benefit of life coaching, or teaching someone how to ward away panic attacks – a video lead magnet is a bad way to go.
- The point of video is to move them along in the sales process, and it’s almost impossible to do if the video isn’t engaging.
- Point and click tutorials for teaching like Lead Fire – can make excellent lead magnets.
7) Quiz or Survey
- When you use a survey as a lead magnet, your lead conversion will most likely drop.
- But your engagement will be a lot higher, meaning you’ll have better quality leads
- It’s all in how you set them up
There you have it, 7 awesome ideas for lead magnets that will definately improve your lead generation for your business 🙂
If you have found TONS OF VALUE from this post please take a moment and share….Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
(P.S. – If you are struggling with your lead generation strategy…….CLICK HERE )