How To Use Facebook To Its Fullest Potential
Using Facebook To Its Fullest Potential
There are a number of good reasons for businesses to participate in and maintain a presence on Facebook.
Here are 4 reasons to engage your services in Facebook marketing
1. Building a Facebook Fan Page
- When you have a page, you get found by people who are searching for your products or services
- Pages are the essential place on Facebook for businesses to build connections with people.
- It’s where you connect with fans by announcing new products, sharing news, and gathering feedback.
- Your Page is also where you create unique brand content that can become ads and sponsored stories.
- It’s the core place for businesses to manage their posting and advertising content.
- In order to build and retain relationships with customers and their friends, you must have a clear vision for your page.
- Everything you do with your page should align to your purpose and objectives.
- Align your page to your brand purpose.
- This is important above all else, and the defining factor in a great Facebook page vs. a weak one.
- Now that you have your Page with friends as fans, it’s time to grow your fan base.
- Fans are extremely important to your business because:
- When they interact with your Page, they spread the word about your business to all of their friends.
- Communication with your fans keeps them engaged.
- On average, fans are twice as likely as non-fans to report buying product or visiting a store in the last week.
- Make sure your page is being promoted in all your existing marketing channels
- Building with Facebook lets you tap into the power of friends to drive engagement on your own site.
- One of the easiest ways to make your online presence more social is by adding Facebook social plugins to your website.
- Create an engaging community around your business
- Once you’ve started to build relationships with fans, it’s important to continue to keep them interested and show you value them.
- This will encourage them to interact with your page more frequently, creating stories about your page that their friends can see.
- Don’t be afraid to engage with consumers in creative ways, as long as it’s consistent with your brand character.
- Below is some key elements of engagement
- Page post tips
- Promoted post
- Post regularly (at least 3x a week)
- Your fans’ News Feeds contain a lot of information.
- And they have limited time to read it.
- Keep your posts short
- Only you know what’s right for your business, and you can use your Page Insights to figure out what’s working
- Respond timely to comments and messages
- Your audience will be more likely to engage with your posts if you are talking about topics that are already popular
- Give fans exclusive access to content
- As a reward for liking your Page, give fans access to exclusive, behind-the-scenes information to make them feel special.
- The best way to get your audience to engage with your content and share it with friends is to understand deeply what the people you’re reaching care about.
- You should visit Page Insights on a regular basis to track which of your posts resonated with your audience and generated the most engagement so you can post more of this type of content.
- Your ultimate goal as a Page owner is to publish content that will reach a large audience, and that your audience will engage and share your content with friends.
- Promote other content you create, including webinars, blog articles, or other resources to influence
- When people interact with your Page, their friends can see it in their news feed as a story.
- You can expand your audience by promoting stories about people engaging with your Page / brand
- Encourage fan participation
- Create fun, engaging conversations with clear calls-to-action
- Ask questions and reward responses.
- If someone posts something you love, repost it and respond personally to them.
- Allow your fans to post directly to your wall with questions,feedback and compliments.
- Promote your most engaging and important post to your fans to spark engagement
- While the best way to have your posts seen is to publish compelling content that people will engage with, Promoted Posts is a quick and easy way to increase the potential reach of your posts
Facebook Pages are where you connect with people……period.
You should focus on publishing content to your Page that people will want to engage with and share with their friends.
By having the above framework in place you will be able to continuously achieve the following for your business:
- Get more fans, grow your fanbase
- Generate loads of leads for your business
- Acquire more new customers
Who doesn’t want more of that?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,