Does Your Blog Post Headlines Generate Serious Leads?
How To Write Lead Generating Headlines With These 9 Tips
Are your network marketing blog post headlines generating serious leads?
Or do you have a tough time generating a single lead with your blog posts?
You are missing 1 key element…….says my friend, Ryan Biddulph
Your HEADLINES NEED to move readers into high energy action.
You can write the most empowering blog post on earth.
Without a good headline, crickets are your audience.
Here are Ryan’s 9 tips on how you can start creating a lead-generating headline……Enjoy!
Tip 1 – Use Power Verbs
- Start network marketing headlines with power verbs.
- “Download”, “Seize”, “Snag”, are a few examples.
- People can picture these verbs, meaning if you can visualize yourself acting on the verbs, you’re more likely to click through.
Tip 2 – Use Colorful Adjectives
- Make money online by using colorful adjectives in headlines.
- Again, words like “vivid”, “cantankerous”, or “disastrous” are easy to picture, painting a vivid image in the mind of prospects.
Tip 3 – Pain
- Speak to reader’s pain points.
- Write about horrific failures, or acts to avoid unless you plan on failing miserably.
- Prospects need solutions to their biggest problems.
Tip 4 – Pleasure
- Speak to your reader’s pleasure points.
- Pen headlines centered on the joys of traveling the world, or how to generate 30 leads in a day.
- Prospects want to find out how their dreams can come true.
Tip 5 – Curiosity
- Pique your reader’s interest , reel ‘em in.
Tip 6 – List
- Numbers create order in our mind.
- “7 Simple Steps or Tips” is easy to read and understand.
- You crave order, so you click.
Tip 7 – How To
- How can you solve problems?
- People have problems and need your solutions.
- “How to Make Money Online with Facebook Groups” is the perfect solution for spammers who have no idea how to use the network to prosper.
Tip 8 – Keyword Optimize
- Include niche specific keywords in EVERY headline your create.
- Note how Ryan begins each post with a specific keyword in mind.
- Target your market.
Tip 9 – Play Back
- Read headlines out loud 5 times before hitting publish.
- Sound awkward?
- Re-adjust until it sounds right.
Start growing your network marketing business by using these 9 tips to supercharge your headlines.
If you enjoyed these 9 tips from Ryan, and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with everyone you feel will benefit from knowing this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,