The Secret To Attracting More People To Your Blog
Somehow things aren’t working on your blog.
You’re not getting the likes, and tweets, and comments your blog posts deserve.
Your blog isn’t generating the business you’re hoping for.
What is the secret?
Blogging isn’t hugely different from copywriting.
You still want to inspire your reader to take action –
“When you’re writing a blog post, the action you inspire your reader to take is not directly sales-related”……says Henneke
Your blog helps, advises, and inspires your readers.
You’re building a relationship.
You’re on a mission with your blog.
You attract people when you are on a mission.
When you stop trying to sell and focus on your mission instead, sales flow in naturally.
You attract more inquiries, more clients, and more business.
A mission attracts, energizes, and motivates people.
- When you’re on a mission, you become happy to give away your best tips.
- You link freely to other bloggers.
- You look for opportunities to promote your mission and other bloggers can help.
Here are some signs from Henneke, that your blog is lacking a mission:
- You’re nervous about giving away information for free because you’re afraid to lose business;
- For each post you’re writing, you wonder how it’ll generate business;
- Before you start writing your blog posts, you worry about getting it to rank in Google;
- You don’t really know the problems your readers are facing;
- Or you might know their problems, but you don’t know how you can help;
- You quickly need to find new business with your blog;
- You don’t want to link to awesome resources on the web because you’re afraid to lose business.
Once you know your mission, blogging becomes much easier
When you use your blog to make the world a better place (even if it’s in a small way), people take notice.
People start commenting, and sharing, and spreading the word about you
Before you write your next blog post – think about this: How can your knowledge, your experience, your wisdom help others?
How can you make the world a better place?
You don’t need a big mission.
Do something you feel passionate about.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE from these tips by Henneke, please take a moment to share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,