How To Succeed In The Direction That Your Audience Wants To Take
Here are 5 Guidelines from Anne Bechard, (who founded Inventive Blogger) that will make sure your audience gets what they want from your business.
1. Wake Up
- The first step to solving a problem is to admit there is one.
- This is not an easy pill to swallow after you left a stable job to start your own business, only to have it blow up in your face.
- If you keep nosing around in the mess….Somewhere in there is your wake-up call.
- If you’re not getting clients – there’s something that is broken in your business
2. Notice What’s Working
- Take a good look at what you really do have going for you.
- It might not be what you think.
- It may even be far from what you originally had in mind.
- Do people comment freely and often on your blog?
- Notice what actually is working right now.
3. Reassess Your Road Map
- Sometimes your head is so into fixing your business that you miss the clues right in front of you.
- What clues are you picking up on?
- Is your audience having a new problem now?
- Can you address the same problem in a different way?
- Are you attracting a different audience altogether?
- Even if you originally set out to target professional working women as your audience, pay attention if the only people who approach you are stay-at-home moms.
4. Readjust Your Direction
- First, go ahead and have your meltdown.
- You know you want to.
- It took all you got to take things to this level.
- So take your time.
- When you’re done, see what you can fix and what you want to keep.
- Respond to your audience.
- Look at them as they are now, right in front of you.
- What do they really need?
- Give them that.
5. Lean In
- No need to panic when you wig-out.
- It’s going to happen.
- Whether you’re petrified when something doesn’t work or freaked-out when something does, your energy is going to shift.
- These are all signs that you’re stepping into the success you asked for.
- The stakes are getting higher, and you’re stretching out of your comfort zone.
- Now’s the time to lean in.
Remember….Redesigning the dream does not mean you are giving up on that dream.
There are going to be times when your business doesn’t give back everything you put into it.
Not all roadblocks mean that you have to stop.
Nine times out of ten, you can still reach your destination if you redirect along the way.
You never know – you might just stumble on a more scenic route than you ever imagined!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,