Become A Better Influencer With These 4 Tips
Why should you want to be an influencer?
Below you will find some key factors that make a good influencer.
There are many benefits to being an influential member of a team including flexibility, trust, decision making power, and proof of ability
Here are 4 Tips for Becoming a Better Influencer by Ashley Zeckman, TopRankBlog.com
1. Listen More Talk Less
- What is one of the most important rules that salespeople must always remember?
- Don’t talk yourself out of the sale.
- By listening to what your customers are really saying, you can better formulate recommendations that will have the largest impact on both their perception of you as well as the project, situation, or problem at hand.
2. Give Before You Get
- Being aware of when your prospects may be struggling or need help is the perfect opportunity to offer your help.
- Offering assistance on a fairly consistent basis will show that you are invested in making each person on your team successful, and are not simply looking to pull ahead of the pack.
- This will in turn increase your team’s willingness to help when you’re in a bind.
3. Work Outside Your Comfort Zone
- As online marketers our industry evolving at a rapid pace.
- There will always be tactics that you don’t know but by charging full ahead and working on projects or platforms that are outside of your standard comfort zone you will increase your adaptability and ability to think on your feet.
- Adaptability and quick problem solving will increase perception that you are an innovator within the organization.
4. Suggest Collaboration
- By creating an open brainstorming you will give your fellow team members an opportunity to share their opinions and feel that they have an impact on the end product, recommendation, or solution.
- What you will end up with will most likely be a better version of what team members would have come up with individually.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,