Here Are 5 Simple Tips On How You Can Become More Productive
Let’s get real…..running a business (part-time or full time) isn’t rocket science … but there’s a lot to think about.
There are a million little pieces, and the trick is seeing how they all go together for your market and your offer.
Here are 5 areas of focus to help you become more productive that are particularly important for online entrepreneurs…..by Sonia Simone/Copyblogger
1. Know your priorities
- Do you know about the 80/20 rule?
- Also known as the Pareto Principle, the 80/20 rule says that 80% of your results come from 20% of your activity.
- You need to know what moves your business forward … and what’s just spinning your wheels.
- Most of the time, creating high-value content makes up the bulk of your most-valued 20%.
- Content attracts a wider audience, builds rapport, makes the case for your product or service, overcomes objections, and establishes you as a go-to authority in your topic.
2. Manage your energy
- You can improve your energy levels by:
- Working in focused sessions of 30-50 minutes, followed by breaks of 10 minutes or so to relax and refresh yourself
- Getting enough sleep
- Getting some exercise into your life — even a few quick walks a day will help a lot
- Spend a few minutes to sketch out a plan for how you’ll start to move in a better direction.
3. Improve your habits
- The best way to improve your habits is to work on them one at a time and to start small.
- If you want to develop a daily writing habit , start by making a daily ritual of writing for just 10 minutes.
- Set a timer, and don’t let anything interrupt those 10 minutes — they’re just for your writing.
- Once that’s rolling consistently, you can increase the time.
4. Control your distractions
- Make a plan for how you’ll handle distractions during your work time.
- Especially working online, which is the most distracting environment.
5. Marshal your support
- One of the smartest things you can do as an online business owner is to find some other smart business owners who have similar goals and values.
- It’s just good to have a place where everyone understands your tough days … and your victories.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,