Do You Have A Facebook Fan Page For Your Business?
Facebook continues to be the best social network to set up camp on as a business.
It’s an absolute no-brainer to be on there.
Here are 10 benefits of having a Facebook Fan Page for your business by Scott Ayres, PostPlanner
1. Increased Exposure to Potential Customers
- 1.19 BILLION USERS.
- If your business can’t find new customers on Facebook, maybe you should rethink your line of work.
2. Gather More Leads
- Just having people Like your page isn’t enough to provide yourself with a long-term, sustainable business.
- Smart businesses gather leads in the form of email addresses — so they can contact their community outside of Facebook.
- Be careful how you use your leads.
- Don’t hammer fans with daily emails peddling affiliate products & other junk — unless that’s what they signed up for.
- Email them consistently once or twice a week with helpful information that also leads them to your website — where they hopefully will become customers.
3. Lower Your Marketing Expenses
- Starting a Facebook business page costs you exactly $0.
- Getting rolling with a page costs you nothing until you start paying for ads to get page Likes, boosting posts & running Sponsored Stories – all of which you should be doing with your page.
- By targeting your ads to people interested in your page’s topic, you can definitely keep costs low.
4. Reach a Targeted Audience
- Just because there are 1.19 billion Facebook users, it doesn’t mean they all want to Like your page.
- If you’re a local business, direct your ads to target customers within a 10-15 mile radius.
- The ads might cost you more, but the Likes & potential customers are laser targeted.
- With Facebook ads, you can be certain — if you target the ad correctly.
5. Use Facebook Insights
- Facebook insights provide great information for business owners.
- You can dig around & find out how specific posts are performing, the demographics of your fans, etc.
6. Build Brand Loyalty
- A Facebook business page can do wonders for helping you build brand loyalty.
- If you consistently provide valuable & entertaining content, your followers will stay loyal
- People look online to find businesses to buy from — and they predominately search social media.
- If your followers see you being active & responsive, they’re much more likely to do business with you than a company with no Facebook presence or a poorly run page.
7. Increase Your Web Traffic
- Smart Facebook page owners use their pages to drive traffic to their websites.
- If all you’re doing on Facebook is getting engagement on your posts, then you’re really just an entertainer — not a marketer.
- So start using link posts to drive traffic to your site.
- The great thing about link posts is Facebook now generates a full-width thumbnail image if your website makes one available.
- Posting links to your website is an essential part of any Facebook content strategy.
- Bottom line — having a Facebook page will greatly increase your web traffic if you use the right posting strategies.
8. Boost SEO
- The more ways people can find you the better!
9. Be Mobile Ready
- The vast majority of Facebook users are accessing the site via their mobile devices — many of them only with a mobile device.
- The great thing about a Facebook page is Facebook does the heavy lifting for you! — optimizing your page for both desktop & mobile devices
- When people view your Facebook page on a mobile device it shows users:
- Hours of operation
- Address Reviews
- Phone number to call directly from the Facebook mobile app
10. Spy on Your Competition
- An interesting new feature on Facebook pages lets businesses spy on competitors
- It’s a great way to see how others in your area & niche are growing on Facebook.
- Why is this useful?
- If you look at the Pages to Watch & see a page has exploded & gained lots of new Likes, you can visit that page to see what they’re doing right.
Hopefully these 10 benefits have convinced you that having a Facebook business page is an absolute no-brainer.
I personally can’t imagine running a business and NOT having a Facebook page.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,