What Are The 3 Key Ingredients You Need To Know That Will Help You To Convert More Traffic?
It will take focus and dedication and the right mindset, not just action to convert your traffic by internalizing your goals until they are second nature.
Conversion is a long-term strategy, not a short-term win.
If you want people to convert, you need to make that process easy. If your readers love your content but can’t find an easy way to sign up for your list or buy your product, you’ll lose out.
“You have to know your audience….says Neil Patel
Make conversion easy (not annoying)
There are a few ingredients you have to get right if you want to boost your conversion rate:
1. Make an irresistible offer
- To create an irresistible offer, you have to know what your readers want.
- Delve into your psychographics to find out what drives your audience and why they behave the way they do.
- Don’t beat around the bush with general offers like a cheat sheet on being a better marketer.
- Your offer should be targeted specifically to your readers.
- When you’re working on creating an irresistible offer, make sure it’s specific, relevant, and valuable.
- Your offers build the foundation on which you’ll build your conversion.
2. CTAs (calls-to-action)
- One of the best ways to write a great CTA is to be specific.
- “Buy now” could refer to anything, but “download your free e-book” reminds the reader what they’re getting.
- Your CTA needs copy that’s exciting.
- It should feel like you’re inviting the reader on an adventure.
- It should not feel like you’re selling something.
- Design matters too.
- Your CTA needs to be highly visible so people can find it and click it.
- Put in the time and effort to create an eye-catching CTA that engages your readers, and you’ll be rewarded.
- Popups play a vital role in converting your traffic, but you shouldn’t go overboard.
- By tastefully using popups, you can skyrocket your conversion rate.
- First, you need to decide which type(s) of popups to use:
- An Exit intent overlay is a full-screen popup that appears when a user gets ready to leave the site.
- Scroll-triggered scrollboxes are the little boxes that pop up on the lower right-hand side of the screen.
- Usually, these popups appear after you’ve scrolled down the page.
- The most important takeaway here is that popups should not distract from the user experience of your site visitors.
- Don’t cover up the content or make closing the popup difficult.
- Respect your readers.
Create an irresistible offer, and make it accessible to your visitors. People are willing to check out your offer, but it has to be worth their time. So, make sure you add as much value to your offer as possible.
In the comments below, tell me what your biggest problem with converting traffic is?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank you 🙂
Sharing IS Caring!
To Your Success,