Are You One of the Bloggers that Fail?
Here are the 5 reasons that most bloggers fail from Blog Mastermind
1. Motivated by money
- If you just blog for the money, as you head into month three of your blog’s life and you have yet to earn a penny, chances are you won’t be there in month six when you are still not making anything.
- Focus your motivation on enjoying the process of writing about a topic you care about and interacting with others who share your interest.
- You will have more staying power, will enjoy the journey and will keep at it long enough to be financially rewarded as well
2. Have no credibility
- Do not to start a blog about making money from blogging or making money online unless you already make very good money from blogging or Internet business and can present this information in a way that is not already being done by someone else (unique writing style, unique life experiences, etc).
- Credibility can be established with proof or through the quality of the information provided, which generally comes only from people with experience.
- If this isn’t you, don’t make your life hard.
- Move on and find a topic you can dominate.
3. Choosing the wrong niche
- Just like entering a crowded marketplace can spell doom for a blog, blogging about a topic that there is little interest in won’t get you far either.
- If your topic is not mentioned anywhere else online – no forums, no websites, nothing – don’t assume it’s an untapped niche.
- It could be that there just isn’t an audience.
4. Jumping from blog to blog
- If you want to be in the blogging game long-term you have to focus long enough on one blog to give it a chance to succeed.
5. Thinking blogging is easy money
- Many people have entered the blogosphere thinking that with an hour or two a day they can become famous and earn several thousand dollars a month or more.
- If you think it will happen to you within a week, a month or even six months, you are going to be disappointed.
- It takes work, especially at the start, to build a successful blog, but the rewards make it worthwhile.
- If your timetable is presently full and you are not prepared to make room for regular, and I mean regular work on your blog, you probably shouldn’t jump into the game just yet.
You must understand these 5 reasons most bloggers fail, and then you will have the awareness to move beyond them in your own blogging career.
If you enjoyed this post and FOUND TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,