Boost Your Facebook Engagement With These 10 Ways Effortlessly
Here’s a refresher on how to boost Facebook engagement from Post Planner’s Pat Parkinson
10 Ways to Boost Facebook Engagement
1. Show Your Personality
- Social media is just that — social!
- And everything you post for your business on Facebook should portray your business personality.
2. Ask Questions
- Asking your fans questions & using fill-in-the-blank posts are some of the easiest ways to get people to engage with your posts.
- Here are just a few examples that might work well on your fan page today:
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
- What’s the first luxury car the pops in your head?
- If I hear one more word about ______, I’m going to explode!
3. Use Images
- If you’re trying to get more engagement, images are great to tell stories quickly & powerfully — and thereby get more exposure in the news feed.
4. Provide an Inside Look at Your Company
- One cool thing about using Facebook as a marketing tool is the way it lets you promote your business without appearing overly promotional.
5. Stay Specific
- Pay attention to what types of content your fans respond to — and also what posting times tend to get more comments, Likes & shares.
- The more Likes, shares & comments you get on your posts, the more fans will see your future posts.
- That means you gotta get fans clicking!
- And to get fans clicking, your posts need to be short, simple & clickable.
6. Use Your Fans’ Content
- Sharing is how we build relationships with fans & influencers — and also provide breaking news to our followers.
- Don’t hesitate to share relevant, useful content from other businesses who post in your niche.
7. Keep Posts Simple
- Sometimes a simple text-only status update will go LARGE!
- Remember, it’s all about knowing your fans & the best post types for them.
8. Be Persistent
- This one’s all about posting useful content with a consistent voice that your community knows.
- For example, here are 8 ways to do this while maximizing Facebook engagement:
- Ask Questions
- Post Fill-in-the-Blanks
- Post Photos
- Talk About the News
- Ask for Likes
- Target Different Fans
- Talk About Facebook
- Celebrate Today
9. Love Your Followers
- There’s nothing like some fan love to get your community talking!
- Sometimes love comes in the form of mere recognition — which your page can do by sharing the posts & content your fans leave on your page.
10. Have Fun
- While posting relevant content & driving traffic to your website is key — occasionally you’ve just got to have some fun.
- Few people are going to engage with your posts if you only talk about yourself.
- Post Planner blogger Scott Ayres puts it best:
Sure your page may not be all about laughs, but that funny post that got 100 Likes just sets up your next post — a link post that will drive traffic to your website.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!