5 Tips To Brand Yourself On Facebook
Facebook is much more than a message board for posting status updates.
It’s a lead generating, web-traffic driving, customer engagement machine!
Here are 5 No-Brainer Tips for How to Brand Yourself on Facebook from Aaron Lee, PostPlanner
- Before you start sharing stuff on Facebook, first practice listening & interacting with others.
- This should be your top priority of building your brand.
- The relationships you create during this time will serve as a strong foundation for years to come.
- Skip this step & you probably won’t be able to build a dynamic brand on Facebook.
- Fans ALWAYS come first!
2. Use Powerful Visuals
- First impressions count.
- Customize every image on your page to reflect your brand.
- Pay attention & brand every aspect of your page: profile photo, cover photo, etc.
- Make sure to keep your visuals fresh — and update them often.
3. Have a Strategy
- Create posts that reinforce your brand & will appeal to your fans.
- Don’t post inspiring quotes or funny memes just because they may get more Likes, comments & shares.
- Instead, stick to updates that bolster your image & what you want your company to represent.
- Establishing a strong posting strategy takes time — but it’s so worth it.
- Use the 3 P’s of posting (personal, purpose & promotional) as a guide.
- And keep the messaging in your posts consistent.
4. Showcase Your Work & Expertise
- Don’t be afraid to brag a little bit on Facebook.
- Everybody does!
- That’s part of the reason you even have a business page.
- And your fans expect it — just don’t be too boastful.
- Too often people hold back & don’t show off their best work.
- In the beginning, don’t worry about sounding too promotional.
- Practice makes perfect!
- The right mix of content will fix that every time.
5. Reinforce Your Brand
- Remind people of your brand almost every chance you get.
- Powerful visuals are some of the best ways to do this.
- And it shouldn’t be hard to maintain your authentic personality — just be YOU!
The best parts of Facebook are fueled by conversation.
Listening & responding should be top priorities before you start aggressively branding yourself on Facebook.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,