Using The Power Of The Internet To Build Your Brand
For those willing to put in the work, your brand/businesses can grow faster and more efficient than ever before, thanks to the Internet (viral) marketing
There are 4 fundamental methods to marketing your brand, that make up the backbone to Internet marketing…...relationships, direct response copywriting, content marketing, and valuable products.
Let’s break them down……
- The most fundamental method in establishing your brand is developing strong, personal relationships with customers.
- Know the value of your customers and let them know their value.
- In order to do so, it’s vital to create an environment worthy of their interest
- Remember that customers (whether you’re selling products or seeking readers) want to see new information and that is what brings them running back for more.
- Customers spread the word when they feel respected and believe in a product or source of information.
- Always have respect for your audience and let your audience know this mutual respect exists.
2. Direct Response Copywriting
- Most readers will quickly notice that the most-read sites keep up with social media trends and highlight those articles, reports and videos so users can quickly find them on their sites.
- Since the national attention span has reduced to milli-seconds, it’s important to feature the most up-to-date stories up front for new viewers, much like featuring new products in the front window of a neighborhood store.
- It’s absolutely crucial to have solid copywriting techniques to spread the word about your brand
- Try to come up with an amazing headline to catch the reader’s attention in a way that flatters and informs.
- After designing the perfect headline, move on to a well-written, informative, strategically placed, layout.
- This will cause action within the reader, whether that means moving to the next step of purchasing a product or clicking to the next link within the website.
3. Content Marketing
- Make sure to find the best information and deliver informative, grammatically correct information, written from creditable writers
- Once the initial content has been delivered, it’s important to keep delivering great content.
- A handful of articles here and there are never enough.
- Set up a routine and continue to deliver on a regular schedule
- Stay focused and keep on a strategic schedule of content to please readers and inform newcomers of information.
- In addition to scheduled content, consider offering benefits to the reader on another systemized schedule.
- This can include seasonal discounts or free ebooks from time to time to give an example.
4. Valuable Products
- If you are unable to create something worth selling, find something valuable (click here) to buy and sell for profit.
- Whether your brand is selling ideas, services, downloads, or products, you can create wealth while providing a valuable service to to your clients.
- If a business asks for attention rather than money, this time and attention must be seen as valuable as monetary income.
- While it may seem less valuable at first, it is the initial step in which to make something worth attention worthy of actual dollar bills.
- While this seems confusing, consider companies like Instagram or Snapchat, which have both been offered billions of dollars for a service that previously made no actual income as a service.
While viral marketing holds massive appeal, it is not as easy as simply posting a video online.
- Going viral is not something that happens out of thin air.
- The reason certain products spread faster than others are because they are simply worth mentioning and often better than their competition.
- In order for virality to work for your brand, potential consumers or trend-setters must find a product that is worth taking the social media time to mention or post.
This may simply include asking a friend to post a video, share on Facebook, place on Twitter, or invite as a business contact
Only certain products will ever go viral and the value of the product must be desirable for all of those who potentially come in contact with the product or service.
- This only happens when a client believes in a product or when a product is truly remarkable.
- Not just any product or video can be shared overnight to millions.
- It is important to have an enthralling reason for the community to share any specific item.
- Click here for free tips and strategies to help your brand go viral
Remember….Virality is an engineered procedure and not an accident.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,