Would You Like A More Responsive List Of Subscribers?
Of course you would like a more responsive list of email subscribers!
You may be wondering just how , right?
You really want to help people who are in need of what you’re very good at, but you also want to make a decent living online while helping them, right?
You have been blogging for a while now and you have a dream, a vision….something that you are so passionate about that you wanted to share it with the world……yep!
So right from day one, you began building an email list just like every expert out there says.
A list you hope will be responsive and buy your products and services.
It is the responsiveness of those in your list that actually determines whether they buy from you or not…..and whether they like and trust you enough to want to do business with you.
More importantly, a responsive list will tell you what the right product is for them, as well as when they need it.
So now the question is………
How Do You Make Your Subscribers Responsive?
The responsiveness of your list is determined by the quality of the relationship you take time to build with those on your list.
“It’s time to look into your own personal lives to understand the basic principles of relationship building, and apply some of the lessons to your businesses”…….says Godwin Adams (the publisher of How To Go From Zero to $100,000 In 10 Steps.)
If you want to sell more to your email subscribers…..here are 7 tips to help you do just that by Godwin Adams, Firepole Marketing, guest blogger
Tip #1: Kiss Your Email Subscribers
- Have you ever experienced the troubles that can arise by ignoring your friend right at the door?
- As soon as your subscribers enter the door of your sales funnel, Kiss them.
- “Kissing” them is all about acknowledging and understanding them and you are working towards a common goal.
- If you fail to do so, you may likely hamper the profitable relationship both of you would have enjoyed, a relationship that would make a tremendous impact to your bottom line.
Tip #2: Be Romantic
- What is the best way to romance your subscribers?
- A good gift opens your subscribers up psychologically and endears you to them.
- It could be a cheat sheet, checklist, blueprint or video.
- As long as it enables them to make a significant leap in their journey, they will love you for it.
- Hint: Make the gift incredibly valuable, and link that gift with some emotions to create something of a greater value.
- You can send gifts to your subscribers on a special day like Independence Day, Children’s Day, etc.
- Just find an angle to tie that gift with that special day, and let them know how much closer it will bring them to their goals.
- Such thoughtfulness will be much appreciated.
Tip #3: Communicate
- You may be surprised to find that it is actually good communication that binds two people together within the context of a relationship.
- It’s no different between you and your subscribers.
- A moment will probably come when the novelty of subscribing to your list will fade.
- At times like this, for the relationship to continue, you need good communication.
- When you communicate, you do so on an emotional level with the aim to understand and help where possible.
- Make your communication with your subscribers valuable.
- If you suspect that the novelty of subscribing to your list is wearing off, you may need to redefine your business.
- Make your subscribers talk to you and listen to what they say.
- Get to know their fears, frustrations and efforts.
- Empathize with them, and help them with advice and recommendations.
- Stay engaged.
- This will help to prevent that “I’m sick and tired of this relationship” feeling.
Tip #4 Stay Cool
- One day, one of your subscribers is going to have a bad day.
- Maybe it’s an expectation that didn’t come through, or an unresolved quarrel with a friend or spouse.
- Whatever it is, keep in mind that a subscriber may unleash that frustration on you.
- This could happen when they read an email from you or perhaps when something in your product or services goes wrong for them.
- When it happens, just keep your cool.
- Do not engage in a battle of words with your subscribers.
- If possible, don’t even reply immediately.
- After a while, you can then come back and revisit the issue.
- At every point, always try to understand that when you are battered unjustly, you are not the real target most of the time.
- Always ensure that you do not take such criticism personally, because when things cool off, that person who is overly mad at you today can be your raving fan tomorrow.
Tip #5: Take Them Out
- Once in a while, make time to “take your subscribers out”.
- Invite your subscribers to a rock-solid webinar, or a highly focused forum to discuss just one crucial issue of everyday life – a kind of online get together.
- This will provide some temporary relief from the daily stress they encounter so they can return to their businesses in top gear.
Tip #6: Lead Your Community
- When people subscribe to your business, they often look up to you as a mentor, a role model, and more importantly, as their leader.
- They trust you enough to guide them with your posts, updates and other facets of your business.
- It is necessary to always remember that when leadership is involved, team work is present.
- It helps to view your subscribers as more than just a subscriber or a cash machine.
- View them as a team of people you lead, whose work is to make a living by making this world a better place in their own right.
- Lead them.
- Direct them.
- Inspire them.
- Help them get going in their own business.
- They will love you for it.
- But that is not where it ends.
- As they trust you to lead them, they will make it a point to tell you their frustrations and problems.
- They will tell you what they really want, which if you can provide it for them, makes you a better leader and makes them keen to buy.
Tip #7: Provide For Them
- Be sure to give your subscribers what they want.
- During the course of their work, your audience will often need some tools or resources to enable them to work efficiently.
- Who will they look up to? You!
- At this point they have told you want they want, all you have to do is to provide them with these products or services.
- It could either be your own product or that of an affiliate.
- It doesn’t matter.
- What really matters is that you’re actually helping them move closer towards achieving their goals.
- And at the same time, they are actually helping you to move closer to achieving yours.
So… what will you do now?
Take action or do nothing?
The choice is up to you.
But if you want to enjoy the entrepreneurial lifestyle and put a smile on the face of those you love the most, then I challenge you to build a profitable relationship with your customers and lead them to where they want to be.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,