How To Build Your Brand Blogging……Here’s What YOU Need To Know
Your personal brand is your icon.
You know hundreds of individuals and online entrepreneurs.
You know them because they are good at what they do.
You follow them. Because……They have built their personal brands.
Here are the 3 secrets of how YOU can start making a personal brand:
- Be good at what you want to do which means you have to prove that whatever you do or make is worth the attention.
- Start changing someone’s life – You can’t win alone. You need an audience to help you out. In order to achieve that goal, you have to start helping others with no strings attached.
- Be social and helpful for everyone – Always be there to advise people if you can help them in fixing something.
It all begins with the publishing of quality content, giving away life-saving tips and sharing everything possible with your fans. Give them value. Share stories. Tell them solutions.
The following 6 steps will help you build your personal brand as a blogger:
Step #1 – Secure your name and domain
- You have to be prepared to be found.
- In order to do that, you have to have a proper identity on the internet.
- So, you need to use your original name or at least the same name everywhere including:
- If you’re new to blogging, website launching, and online business…
- Make sure you register your domain with Namecheap or Godaddy.
Step #2 – Use the same name and picture across the social media
- One of the perks of making a personal brand is that people know you from your name and recognize you from your face
- You might observe that many of the top social media experts use the same name (spelling), display pictures, and covers on their social media networks.
- There is a science behind this.
- They believe in brand positioning.
- ‘Brand Positioning‘ is a process of creating an image in the customers’ mind by showing them the same thing for a long time or over and over again.
- People search on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other platforms to connect with friends and experts.
Step #3 – Create a certain type of content for a targeted audience
- You have to be targeting a specific audience.
- Targeting a specific audience helps you to become an authority (in that niche).
- There are four elements you need to be focused on while targeting that specific audience:
- Clarity of niche
- You should be very clear about your niche in order to serve the right audience.
- Setting up the targets
- In order to develop a personal brand as a blogger, you have set your targets.
- Define the content strategy
- A ProBlogger knows what his/her targets are, what the readers want, and what he/she has to deliver.
- Hangout with the relevant people
- You have to meet with the like-minded people. Join meetups, conferences, and webinars.
Step #4 – Discuss and mention influencers in your content
- You know blogging is more about giving than receiving.
- You give knowledge, skills, and experience.
- And get appreciation, following, and love.
- These shout outs help you in building your relations with the influencers, and hence contribute to your personal brand.
- Don’t just mention their names.
- Instead, link to them.
- Not only just does it help the readers, but it also gives (influencers) a hint that you linked them.
- You can’t just make a website and sit tight waiting for clients to land on your site.
- You have to be running, finding, building, and developing relationships.
Step #5 – Build a community of readers and responders
- You need to develop a recognition.
- One of the most important elements of making a successful personal brand is building a community.
- A loyal followership can help you in building your personal brand faster.
- The purpose is to develop an engaging echo-system with your followers and readers.
Step #6 – Use and share useful tools with your readers
- When you need to grasp the audience and convert them to loyal followers, you have to empower them.
- Help them succeed.
- Change their lives.
- Remember, content isn’t enough.
- The content (means useful content) will only work if the readers understand it and digest it without leaving the blog.
- The best way to do is create attractive, meaningful, and appealing content.
- Offer useful tools and resources in your content.
You’re a blogger.
You will succeed when you will help others
You don’t need an online advertising budget of hundreds of thousands of dollars every month.
You need a heart.
You need a passion of helping others.
The secret is here: Build others’ brands, people will build yours.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,