What You Need To Know About How The Buying Brain Really Works
The buying brain is referred as those “mental and emotional triggers” that drive people to pull out their credit card and buy your amazing products and services, explained by Adam Collins, Social Strategizer
Once you understand how the buying brain really works, says Adam, you’ll be able to:
- Clarify your message so it won’t fall through the cracks in this overcrowded marketplace.
- Turn people’s heads, get their attention and keep it.
- You’ll know what to say and what NOT to say to get more sales and have a better connection with your ideal clients.
- You’ll discover exactly what turns people OFF and bores them to death so you don’t make this mistake yourself.
- Clarify your messaging and positioning in the marketplace so you stand out.
Here’s a very important question that you need to consider, before I reveal how the buying brain works….
Why do you do what you do?
Answering this question is the essence to coming up with your core message so that you can attract your ideal clients.
People make “buying” decisions based on EMOTIONS, and then they use LOGIC to “justify” their purchases
- Think about it this way:
- You walk into a store and see a nice shirt.
- You start visualizing yourself in this shirt and start connecting emotionally to it.
- Then in your mind you may say something to yourself such as… “I need that shirt because it will look good on me, or it will go great with those new pants or new dress” etc.
- What just happened?
- First, you reacted to the shirt on an emotional level and then started justifying “why” you needed this shirt.
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it.” ~Simon Sinek / Author of the amazing book: “Start With Why”
This is the SECRET to MASSIVE PROFITS for you!
- When you start your messaging with “WHY”…with what you believe and what you’re passionate about… it magnetically attracts the people that see things the way you do.
- This is the key to greater profits and fulfillment for any business and business owner.
- Think about it…..
- If you were to clearly speak directly to who your IDEAL client is, THEIR emotional desires, that is, what they most want to feel, you will magnetically attract your ideal clients that will be thrilled to give you their money.
- This is what becoming IRRESISTIBLE to your clients means
It’s all about speaking to the EMOTIONAL BRAIN and of course then delivering on your promises.
Here are a few action steps to help you get clear on your WHY marketing message so you can use these billion dollar secrets in your own business.
- What you can do now…..
- STEP 1: Answer these questions:
- What are your top 5 core values? I.E.. Integrity, quality, love, patience & creativity)
- What you would do if you already had all the money you could ever ask for?
- Apart from making money, why did you start your business – what change do you want to see in the world?
- What inspires your to get up in the morning?
- How do you help people get results?
- STEP 2: Pull out the words that can be used in your marketing.
- Do this by showing your customers why you REALLY do what you do.
- Let them know the WHY behind the brand.
- The deeper force that truly inspires you.
- Play with it an all your communication from emails, to sales pages, videos, webinars or whatever.
By asking yourself the questions in the action steps listed above, you will start to pull out your core values in life which are directly related to your business and marketing as well.
Once you know your big WHY you can master your messaging and start attracting your ideal clients with ease!
You’ll get paid more, work less and attract the type of people who are a joy to work with and are aligned with your mission and values.
Does your messaging start with “Why you do what you do?”
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!