Branding Secrets To Help You Stand Out Online
Your online brand is one of your most important assets
Because it’s not enough to just have a social media account and a blog, you need to make sure that there is a brand behind it that ties all of your content together under a single message.
Think about why people come to your site?
These are things that people can really relate to and that will really motivate your audience to sit up and take notice.
It is promoting a lifestyle. And that gets an emotional response.
If you can do this with your own brand – if you can find the lifestyle and the emotional drive behind it – then you can build a dedicated and passionate fan base that will help you to get a LOT more exposure.
An easy way to do this is called ILT – Invest, Learn, Teach (a model taught by Ray Higdon) which is where you invest your time and money to learn things around your profession and then you teach them via online content.
It’s the feeling that you’re giving that really matters.
Be consistent, make your social media inspiring and encouraging for those people because you are selling your lifestyle and helping more people to buy into that promise.
If you want to promote yourself and be heard online, then you need to understand what it is that drives audiences and that generate sales and clicks.
The answer to that is always emotion.
You need to make sure that you are thinking about the emotion behind your message and that you are appealing to something deeper with your audience.
Nearly all decisions to click or buy are impulsive and that means they’re driven by emotion.
Here’s a really cool graphic about Personal Branding you may enjoy 🙂
How To Build a Strong Brand Online
The best way to build a strong brand online is to work on helping, serving and addressing the pain points of your target market by focusing on putting value into the marketplace, attracting people to you, and then connecting with those people through the following channels:
- When it comes to social media, you cannot just create profiles and be done with it.
- You have to streamline your profiles to match your website to promote brand synergy and interact with your audience on a daily and consistent basis by setting up a Facebook Fan Page
- Daily posting and interaction will help you to build up your brand on social media
- Branding of a blog is the most important feature that often many bloggers miss out on.
- It gives you a platform to share your expertise.
- Will help boost your traffic exponentially
- The header of your blog should be able to catch the attention of your readers as this will help in making your blog stand out of other blogs and be easily memorable.
- Utilizing Live streaming has become one of the best ways to forge an authentic, one-on-one connection with customers.
- Make sure to actively engage the people joining your live stream.
- This keeps the comments up, spreads the visibility of the viewers’ activities, and encourages sharing.
- The more often you stream live video, the easier it gets.
- Your comfort and confidence will increase, which will ultimately improve the quality of the videos and the value you share.
The most powerful force in the marketing world isn’t creativity or what kind of deal you are offering.
If you take the time to build relationships, beyond the logical exchange of money for goods and services your brand will stand out above all of the noise that is online 🙂 I promise.
Learn More About The 3-Step Freedom Formula
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank you 🙂
Sharing IS Caring!
To Your Success,