How To Make Sure Your Content Is Rewarding
Be creative and rewarding for your reader by providing little“cookie nuggets” in your content.
What do I mean by “cookie nuggets” ?
This is what I learned from Sonia Simone from CopyBlogger about creating copy that is rewarding…..
Every post or article you create needs to have a little nugget of “cookie content”.
Cookie content is a little piece of useful information that benefits that reader.
- The best “cookies” show off your unique area of expertise in your content
- Every tip should be something your customer can act on right away.
- Most people don’t come to the Internet to find long-term strategies.
- If you have great long-term tips, think about how to translate them into immediate action.
- Make sure that most of your cookie “nuggets” can benefit your customers today.
Always reward your customers for taking the time to read your posts or articles……..Give them a cookie “nugget” each and every time.
The biggest reason prospects don’t buy is that they don’t trust you yet.
- Content marketing lets you build that trust up over time.
- Cookie “nuggets” helps build that trust.
- Not only does it get your customers reading your messages, but you’re doing them dozens of little favors, and sharing your expertise with them.
Just continue showing up in their mail box, keep providing useful information, and they’ll come to you when they’re ready.
Are you creating little “cookie nuggets” for your readers?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,