7 Steps to Creating a Deep Connection with Your Readers
So, how can YOU build this deep connection with your readers?
Simply by utilizing these 7 steps as outlined by Neil Patel , Quick Sprout , then you will start to build that deep connection with your readers
Step #1: Cultivate compassion
- What’s one thing that you hate?
- Being judged, right?
- You tend to be more open and feel a deeper connection when you are compassionate.
- If you can cultivate compassion toward your readers, you will build a deep connection.
Step #2: Create an open environment
- People are shy.
- No matter what you do, some of your readers won’t tell you what’s on their minds because they are shy.
- So, how do you combat this?
- You make it clear to your readers that you’ll never judge them and that they can ask you anything.
- By being open and letting people communicate with you in private ways, you allow your shy readers to build a connection with you.
Step #3: Be generous
- You don’t necessarily have to do this from a financial point of view.
- You can do this with your time as well.
- Whether it is through your content or by helping your readers directly, always try to be generous.
Step #4: Make time for your readers
- In any good relationship, both parties have to put in their time.
- Without it, a deep connection cannot be formed.
- Each and every day, you need to be blocking off time for your readers.
- Whether it is an hour or even 30 minutes…something is better than nothing.
Step #5: Open up
- If you aren’t open, people won’t get to know you. And once you open up, you’ll find that it encourages other people to be transparent and open with you.
- Over time, this will allow you to get to know your readers and for them to get to know you.
- The best way to do this is through an About page.
- If you are struggling to open up, just follow the steps in this blog post.
- It will teach you how to create an effective About page.
Step #6: Take the conversation offline
- There is only so much you can do on the web.
- The next time you see a big industry event, make sure you attend it.
- You’ll build deeper connections with your readers, and you’ll maybe even learn a thing or two from the event.
Step #7: Always follow through on your word
- If you can’t carry through on your promises, you’ll end up losing people’s trust.
- When you tell your readers you are going to do something, stick with it.
- If you back out on your word, you’ll instantly lose your connection with your readers.
Building a connection with your readers isn’t hard. Just follow these 7 steps that Neil has laid out, and you will not only get to know your readers but you’ll also develop a deep connection with them.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a few minutes and share…..Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,