Do You Need To Create Buzz About Your Product or Service, Just NOT Sure How Without Being Salesy?
There is a very strategic way that you can BUT you need to pay attention to find out what that way is…..deal?
Ok, imagine that you’re about to launch a new product or service, and need to create some buzz about your product or service, but the problem is you DON’T want to sound salesy…….“nobody likes salesy” you think to yourself…..so what CAN you do?
There is a solution………keep reading…….
You can grab my FREE blogging guide HERE
Did you know that you can generate interest in your product or service without actually mentioning it — and you can start building that interest long before you’re ready to launch just by utilizing this simple, but very POWERFUL online marketing strategy………
Below you will find 3 ways that you can utilize this powerful marketing strategy in your business today:
#1. Blog about the problem
- Every product or service should address a problem that your potential customers have.
- For example, my friend, Kathy wanted to create a product to help bloggers protect their WordPress blogs from hackers. She knows that blog hacking is a problem many people have, but most bloggers don’t know they’re at risk.
- So she put out a few guest posts on social media , as well as a series on common ways blogs are hacked to build some buzz for her product.
- By the end of the series, readers would be getting a little concerned. “Hey, maybe this is something I should look into. This might happen to me, too.”
- Then Kathy would come up with a nifty solution to the problem for her readers and those worried people would be grateful.
- A little valuable education saves her the trouble of convincing customers that they need the product, and it benefits the reader at the same time.
#2. Blog about the solution
- When you blog, be sure to mention solutions to problems you’re going to solve.
- You don’t need to go into step-by-step lessons and give every single answer away.
- But you definitely should talk about what to do, and then sell how to do it.
- Blog about what solutions you think are best for different angles on the problem.
- Then sell them your expertise in the best way to go about carrying out those solutions for themselves.
- This approach lets you show readers that you know what needs to be done. And your confidence lets them see that you have a very good idea of exactly how to do it.
#3. Blog about the client
“A good way to reinforce the impression that you have expertise is by blogging about clients you’ve already helped. There are a couple of ways to do this”….says James Chartrand at Men with Pens.
- Case studies: Write up a story about a problem your client came to you with, and how you solved that problem. You don’t need to give away all your tricks, but be specific about what problem the client had (she had pests in her garden) and what you did (you eliminated pests completely). You don’t need to go into every nitty gritty detail of how you did it (you released ladybugs in her garden), but a few well-chosen specifics will make the story more compelling.
- Interviews: If your client is willing, do a full-scale interview centered around the topic of the problem and post it to your blog. Ask your client what it was like to live with this problem. Ask her what she’s learned and what she would do differently next time. Her story will help your potential clients see the value of what you’ve got.
By the time you’ve spent a few weeks blogging on topics that relate to the problem you’re about to solve, your readers will be fully informed and ready to buy. And you won’t need to beat them over the head with pushy sales talk.
Grab my FREE blogging guide HERE right now!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You 🙂
Sharing IS Caring!
To Your Success,
(P.S. – Don’t forget to grab my FREE blogging guide HERE)