Creating Content That Is Worth Reading
Content is something that you must learn to prioritize as a content marketer.
Every now and then you need a little push.
Sometimes you just need a little encouragement.
61% of consumers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content, they are also more likely to buy from that company.
Here are 5 tips for simplifying the process of Creating Content that is Worth Reading by Carly Stec, Impact Brand and Design
1. Provide Benefits
- “How to” articles tend to perform really well with customers.
- People are constantly seeking out new information, and articles that are formatted to answer questions are incredibly valuable.
- Not only do people respond well to them, but they help to establish your business as credible.
- If you can provide answers to the questions your buyer personas have, it is likely that they will return to you in the future for more information.
2. Seek Urgency
- Do your best to act on content that require’s your audience to sweat a bit.
- Work towards seeking out new, relevant information that is time sensitive, yet of great value.
- Detailing industry trends is effective because it gives your audience the inside scoop,and it also encourages them to take action, and implement the tactics themselves.
3. Back it Up
People love facts.
- Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links.
- Interesting content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media.
Using data to back up your point is an easy, effective way to bulk up your content, and bring your concepts full circle.
- Whether it be statistics, or visual examples, utilizing additional resources within your content will ensure that people take you seriously, and it simplifies the reading process a bit.
4. Feed Curiosity
- Your audience is looking for information that makes their life easier, and provides solutions to their problems.
- Take advantage of this.
- Do your best to implement headlines that people simply cannot avoid.
- This means you really have to start thinking out of the box.
- Aim to solve their problems
- Do your best to find a way to keep it interesting.
- It’s easy to answer a question that you are knowledgable about, but it is more effective to present the information in a new, creative format.
5. Tap Into Emotion
- Emotion acts as a major motivator when it comes to the buying process, however it is important to appeal to emotion without making people feel like they are being manipulated.
- Great content plays with your emotions, while simultaneously utilizing logic to establish trust and credibility.
- A touch of emotion will help you create content that is powerful, and it will also increase the chances that your audience will share the content in order to justify their emotional reaction with others.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,