Add Personality to Your Writing By Adding Your Own Unique Voice
How can you show your personality and have your own distinct voice?
“It might be simpler than you think…… Just like when you talk, your personality shines through in how you write and what you write”……..says Henneke
By sharing snippets of your life, you change from a one-dimensional authority into a more interesting personality.
- Adding a dash of personality doesn’t mean just being yourself.
- You can choose which part of you you want to show and which part of you you prefer to hide.
- You can choose to share your angry self, your insecure self, or just your happy self.
- You’re in charge.
- You can find your own rhythm.
- You can choose your own words.
Think you have nothing important to say?
Read on to find out how you CAN find something to say….
Simply just start sharing what you are learning.
You don’t need to be a thought leader before you start to blog.
- You don’t even need to be an expert.
- Nurture your curiosity, and share what you’re learning.
- When you force yourself to share valuable information each week, you build a huge base of knowledge.
- You turn yourself into an expert, while blogging.
- Use your own examples
- Come up with a tantalizing metaphor
- Share your struggles
- Dig deeper
And you know what’s most fun?
When you follow your curiosity, you learn more, you deepen your knowledge, and you have more ideas to share.
Average is BORING.…..
Find your quirks and showcase them
Don’t try to blend in
Instead, BE YOURSELF
Remember, as a blogger, you are in charge, and YOU decide what you want to share…..
YOU decide which parts of yourself you highlight.
You can showcase your shiniest, funniest, or most authoritative YOU.
IT’S UP TO YOU!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank you!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,