8 Daily Habits That Will Make You Stronger
8 Small Changes In Your Daily Routine That Will Make You Stronger
These small changes in your daily routine will make a major difference in your life by helping you grow stronger and more capable in the long-run…..
1. Make yourself somewhat uncomfortable.
- Holding on to what’s comfortable may be the very reason you often feel like something is missing in your life.
2. Work on substantial goals.
- The worst thing you can do is set personal goals that are far lower than you are able to achieve.
- If you catch yourself continuously succeeding but still feeling incomplete, it’s time to reevaluate your goals.
- Pursue something so significant that even if you fail, you are better off for having tried.
3. Nurture your self-worth.
- As the Buddha so profoundly said, “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
- If you are not at peace with yourself, you will not be at peace in the company of others.
4. Tell yourself the right story.
- You tell yourself a story inside your head every day.
- You will either use this story to your advantage, or it will use you.
- If you tell the right one, it will make you more alive, more human, more courageous, more passionate, and more loving.
- If you tell the wrong one, the exact opposite occurs.
- You owe it to yourself to get the story right.
5. Chat with people who see things differently.
- Pay attention to those around you and find someone who, in your opinion, believes or understands certain things very strongly and very differently from your own perspectives, and just have a friendly, honest conversation with them.
- It will be a healthy, eye-opening experience for both of you.
6. Avoid those who hold you back.
- As Gandhi once said, “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- It’s about making choices and taking actions that speak to your soul.
- Realize that some people in your life will refuse to walk beside you as you embark on this journey; they simply won’t approve no matter what you say, and that’s okay.
7. Cope effectively
- The key is to remain positive.
- The bottom line is that, on some level or another, every event in your life is either good for you or it is bringing about what you need to deal with in order to create goodness in your future.
8. BE where you are while you’re there.
- It’s the process of following your path that’s important, not the speed at which you progress down it.
- You have the power to make your moments more enjoyable simply by realizing that where you are is as good as where you want to be.
- It’s about taking the time to celebrate the goodness surrounding you and how far you’ve come, rather than focusing exclusively of what’s still left to be done.
If you enjoyed these “8 Daily Habits that will make you stronger” by Marc and Angel and found TONS OF VALUE, please do yourself a favor and share with all whom you feel would benefit from knowing them…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,