Do You Know What That “Secret Sauce” Is For A More Successful Fan Page?
Engagement is that “Secret Sauce” that determines the success or failure of your page.
Without engagement you don’t really have a Facebook page — you just have some images & text on a screen.
Here are 5 ways to get more engagement on your Facebook Fan Page, by Scott Ayres, PostPlanner.…..Enjoy!
1. Post Fresh Content Daily
- This is common sense — the pages with the most engagement interact with fans daily — by posting daily.
2. Space Your Posts Out
- No one wants to get bombarded by a page (or a person) with 6 posts in an hour.
- Instead try spacing those 6 posts out over 24 hrs — 1 every 4 hrs, for example — to get more engagement.
3. Schedule Your Posts Ahead of Time
- No one expects you to sit on Facebook waiting to click the “Post” button all day every day!
- Instead make sure you have at least one post scheduled for every day of the week — either using Facebook’s scheduling feature for your page or use an app like PlatinumPoster.
4. Ask Questions
- Asking questions of your fans is a great way to get them commenting & involved in your community.
5. Post Engaging Content
- People want to be informed & entertained while on Facebook — so don’t bore them.
- When you post pictures on Facebook, they take up more space in the news feed — and thus get more engagement.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,