Secrets of Successful Blog Profits
Here are a few secrets of successful blog profits and how it can be your ticket to financial freedom….
First of all, what does it mean to blog:
- Blogging is method for writers, artists, individuals, ANYONE really, to broadcast their thoughts and opinions for the whole world to read.
- Blogging allows you the opportunity to potentially get hundreds of thousands of people to read your stuff without having to be a celebrity or a published author.
Countless bloggers all over the world silently rake in hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars per month!
Blogging is a highly effective way to make money online.
Are you curious to learn how to do it?
Here is what you need to know to be truly successful with your blog….
Choose A Niche
- Niche blogging means blogging with the intention of marketing to a particular niche.
- A niche is a subset of a market.
- You want focused content.
- You want your visitors to be looking for something in particular– and you want them to find it on your website.
Choose Good Keywords
- It’s time to do some good ‘ole keyword research
- Keyword analysis means taking a look at the actual keywords and keyword phrases related to your niche that people are typing into Google on a regular basis.
- Your goal will be to pick one good keyword phrase, as well as several secondary keyword phrases (the more the better).
- Concentrate on one tool…..Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- By inputting your keywords into this tool, you can see on average how many searches they get per month.
Get a Domain & Hosting
- It’s time to get your blog started, which means you need to get your own domain name
- The blogging platform I highly recommend is The Internet Lifestyle Network’s Blogging Platform….click here to get your apprentice membership for only $37.00/month (that includes hosting, no fees, and wordpress), its a no-brainer!
Setting Up WordPress & Optimizing Your Blog
- What is WordPress, and why should you use it?
- WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) and blogging platform that is extremely flexible and easy to use.
- Total newbies can learn how to use it without any problem and more experienced web programmers will delight in its flexibility.
- It is extremely customizable.
- Most important….Google loves WordPress blogs
Writing Blog Entries
- Don’t try to make your blog posts into masterpieces.
- Just write some content between 350-500 words.
- You want this content to be optimized for one or more of the keywords in your keyword list.
- Make sure that your keyword is in the title of the blog post.
- With a blog, you don’t just slap some content on it, leave it sitting there, and expect to make millions.
- You have to update it on a continuous basis
- You must be consistent
How do you make money from your blog?
- One of the most popular and effective ways of monetizing a blog is by using affiliate marketing.
- You become a salesman for a particular company / product, and you receive commissions on everything you sell.
- When you find a product you want to promote, you’ll receive an affiliate code to put on your website.
Selling Your Own Products
- Another method of making money from your blog is to sell your own products rather than products that others have created.
- If you can’t find any good products to sell in your niche, the solution is to make your own product.
- You are trying to find TARGETTED products to sell
The benefit of this is:
- Instead of making a commission, a percentage of every sale, you’ll be making 100% of each sale, every single time!
- With affiliate marketing, you might make a lot of money.
- But you’ll always be making someone else even more money.
- With your own product, you don’t have to worry about any of that.
- All of your profits go directly back into your pocket.
How To Market Your Services
- Many people choose to market their services through their blog.
- Showcasing your services through your blog is a great way to speak to clients – because they’re not just taking your word for it.
- They can see your writing ability in the blog posts you’ve written.
How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog
- Your blog is up and running and ready to make money!
- How do you get people to read your blog?
Here are a few ideas:
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Marketing
- Forum Marketing
- Guest Blogging
- Is highly effective for bloggers who wish to rise from obscurity in the blogosphere
You should now have a good general idea of what it takes to be a successful blogger.
You should have enough knowledge to get your first blog off the ground and making money in a short amount of time.
Your knowledge and expertise will grow the longer you work on your blogs.
You can read as many guides and ebooks as you want, but that alone won’t be enough to make you any money.
Only through taking action and learning by trial and error will you be able to become a truly successful blogger.
So what are you waiting for?
Get off your butt and start blogging!
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,