Do You Know How To Build A Marketing Strategy?
What Is Your Marketing Strategy?
Today, I want to share with you a few helpful tips on how you can build your marketing strategy with this blueprint by Charlie Cook.……Enjoy his success tips!
Building a business that grows steadily in size and profits is like building your dream house.
First, you identify what kind of home you want, then you and your architect plan and create blueprints for your house, then you build it, move in and enjoy it.
Now imagine that you didn’t have the time to plan your home but went ahead and hired a builder to get started.
How would he or she know what to build?
Think about this…..
Do you know what your goals are and where you want to take your business?
- Do you realize that marketing involves activities such as a website, mailings, advertising and phone calls to prospects?
- Without a plan tying these efforts together, these activities by themselves may do little to help you achieve your goals.
You need a well thought out marketing strategy blueprint just as you would for your dream home.
Follow this blueprint…..
1. Identify Your Marketing Goals
- What specifically does your marketing need to achieve for your business to grow?
- You can state this in terms of the number of qualified leads generated each week, the percentage of leads converted to sales, total revenue, and profit.
What are your marketing goals?
2. Define Your Marketing Strategy
- This is your overall approach and positioning relative to your goals and your competition.
What is your small business marketing strategy?
3. Set Up Your Marketing System
- Develop a plan of action.
- To increase sales, your marketing activities and the media you use need to reflect your marketing strategy and work together as one.
What is your marketing system?
4. Map Out Your Marketing Activities
- You’ve decided what your marketing activities will be; now for each marketing activity you’ll need to determine who will create and implement it and when.
- Who will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining your marketing?
5. Sharpen Your Marketing Tools
- Each marketing activity involves using one or more marketing tools.
- These include everything from your web site to your phone scripts to your marketing messages.
- To cut through the information clutter and get your prospect’s attention you’ll want finely honed tools.
Could you sharpen your marketing tools?
It’s not when you have help.
Remember people who have a plan and take action achieve success while those who sit on the fence wear out the seat of their pants while watching the winners cross the finish line.
If you enjoyed these tips by Charlie, and found TONS OF VALUE, please share with everyone you know who think will benefit from this information…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,