What Does It REALLY Take To Succeed Online?
Everyone wants to succeed in business, even to excel – but do you really know what it takes to get there?
Think about the real professionals – the ones who are simply doing it. They are delivering excellence, overachieving in spite of any limitations or odds against them. If you look at their stories, there are some traits they all have in common. With hard work and being intentional, you too can cultivate these 8 traits it takes to succeed not only in your business, but in your life as well.
In today’s post, I share Kim Garst’s 8 Traits that you MUST cultivate to succeed in business:
1. Know your vision and remain focused on it
- An unwavering dedication to your vision is what it takes to see something through to completion – and to success.
- But how many people get distracted, either by other ideas or by temporary failure, and give up?
- Successful business owners stay focused on their vision and let that vision fuel them to get through the challenging times
2. Persist – but be smart about it
- You have to have the determination to persist- but you need to temper it with the wisdom of knowing when you need to tweak your plan because it won’t ever work right in its current form it might require tweaking, and you need to have the wisdom and humility to be able to.
3. Connect with your community
- It’s not always about promoting your brand.
- It’s all about keeping your edge and allowing your mind and ideas to be sharpened by connection and conversation with others.
4. Remain open to new ideas
- If you think you know it all, you will fail. Period.
- The world changes too fast for you to be stuck in a rut of what you’re thinking and doing without accepting wisdom from others.
5. Know your story and tell it
- If you can capture people’s imaginations through the power of story, they’re more likely to invest in your brand.
- As much as you’d like to think that people make decisions based on logic, the fact is this – it’s almost always driven by a gut instinct or emotion that we try to later justify with emotion.
- Tell your story over and over, and make sure you remain authentic to that story.
6. Gain control over your emotions
- Life happens.
- Stuff happens.
- Sometimes you feel hurt, angry, or rejected.
- Super achievers in business use those things to learn from, as well as to motivate them toward success.
- Learn from those things and move on – don’t get stuck because of them!
7. Know how to choose patience – and do so
- The most successful entrepreneurs know how to be patient when necessary, both in the midst of anything volatile and in the long term when focused on a vision.
8. Find happiness and let it fuel you
- Happiness is a powerful feeling!
- It can give you the passion to work hard, and the payoff of success can fuel expanded efforts.
- Find ways to cultivate happiness in your life on a regular basis.
Which one of these 8 traits challenges you the most?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank You 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,