The All-Time Most Effective Content Marketing Tip
The most powerful piece of content marketing advice you can possibly hope to hear is from Barry Feldman, Social Media Today…………
Answer your prospects’ top 30 questions.
Your prospects aren’t going to buy your stuff until they get the answers they seek.
Listen closely to the questions…..
Write them down…..
Then make each question the title of a blog post and publish the answers.
This is how to Surpass 90% of your market’s competition in 90 days.
- The most effective content marketing ramp-up plan ever……
- Create 90 pieces of content in 90 days based on the 30 questions……
- Create 30 blog posts.
- The headline is the question.
- The copy is the answer.
- Immensely simple.
- Ridiculously valuable.
- Make 30 videos.
- Same topics.
- You might change the title ever so slightly.
- A lot of people would rather watch than read.
- Don’t get all worked up about the fact you’re not a professional video producer.
- Make 30 podcasts.
- A lot of people choose to listen, rather than read or watch.
- Your podcast can simply be the audio track of your video.
- Go with this sequence: post, video, podcast.
- Repeat 29 times.
- Or go with this: 30 posts, 30 videos, 30 podcasts.
These 90 pieces of vital content could easily become 90 more in the form of eBooks, infographics…..
They’ll inspire heaps and heaps of new content ideas.
Do you think your competition has pulled this trick off yet?
Get real and get on with it
Customers will be going online to find answers.
What can you expect your prospects to do when they have questions?
- Type them in Google or another search engine.
- Ask their phone’s voice activated concierge.
- Search YouTube.
What do you hope they’ll find? Your answers to their questions.
A must read for those looking for some great tips on Content Marketing Success……you can check it out here……..
Marcus Sheridan’s The 33 Undisputable Laws of Content Marketing Success
Looking for even more ideas to support your content marketing efforts?
Help yourself to Barry Feldman’s “Strike A Chord: Lessons for Making Your Web Content Resonate.”
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,