Do You Use Facebook Effectively In Your Marketing?
What Is Your Facebook Marketing Strategy, and Is It Effective?
Word of mouth marketing is always the best type of marketing.
“When you have a strong Facebook presence, you have access to the best kind of word of mouth advertising — friend’s recommendations!”……says Tim Sales, Brilliant Compensation
Many network marketers struggle with how to find the right balance to use when using Facebook.
You must follow these 4 simple social media “rules” to help you build a successful business…..
1. Build Relationships
- When you start out using Facebook for marketing set your goal to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Your purpose is to provide valuable input to the marketplace and get to know people.
- Just pitching your opportunity or product right out of the gate will NEVER WORK.
- Take the time to build relationships.
- If done right, your followers will ask you about your opportunity or product.
2. Use a Good Profile Photo
- In order to build relationships; you want to use a photograph of yourself that clearly shows your face.
- If you were using Facebook just to play games and connect with friends and family for personal reasons, then a picture of the kids or the dog may be fine.
- On the other hand, since you want to convey a professional image and build professional relationships, then it is important to put a picture of your face that portrays you as a person who is friendly and trustworthy.
- Do not post pictures of yourself with your product.
- This just conveys you as a pusher.
3. Use Common Sense for Posts
- Stop and think before you write a post, upload a picture, or invite someone to play a game.
- If you find that you are posting pictures that would lessen your status as a leader, then you want to remember the goal you set for using Facebook.
When you are ready to post to Facebook, remember to ask yourself:
- Is this something I would want to read or see?
- If I read this post, would it turn me off to the M.L.M. opportunity?
- Is there value or helpful information in this post?
- Does this sound “spammy” or is it too “pitchy”?
When you use social media for marketing, you need to be selective in building your friend’s list.
4. Be Strategic in Building your Friend’s List
- Start by looking for groups that are of interest to you and your organization then join them.
- Decide what your interests are and your niche is.
- Search out the key players and influencers in those markets and connect with them on Facebook.
Just remember, social media is about being social.
Use it to engage with others on a professional level and comment on their posts.
“Like” and share the dialogue of others.
And always remember your genuine desire to help others.
Make sure your posts or replies add value or service.
Be patient and build relationships.
When engaging with Facebook, remember to apply the principles Tim teaches in Professional Inviter and Brilliant Communicator.
When you follow the rules, I know you will have tremendous success!
If you enjoyed these “tips” from Tim Sales, on what general rules you need to follow for a successful marketing strategy, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,