Learn How to Entice, Charm, and Wow New Email Subscribers
Here is a 3-Step Formula for Enticing, Charming and Wowing new email subscribers….starting today.
The 3-step formula for emailing success by Henneke…..Enjoy!
Step 1. Stop writing to your subscribers
- Don’t send emails to your list.
- Don’t send email to your subscribers.
- Instead, write an email to just one person – your ideal reader.
- Before you press send, step into the shoes of your ideal reader, and read your email through their eyes.
- Do they feel you’ve written your email especially for them?
- Do they feel inspired?
- Have you encouraged them to click through because your blog post promises to solve their problems?
Step 2. Intensely court new readers
- What do you do when you’d like to get to know someone?
- In real life?
- You try to engage in more conversations.
- You ask more questions.
- You meet up for a coffee or glass of wine more often.
- With new email subscribers, it’s the same.
- When they’ve just signed up to your list, they’re excited to have found a new source of information and inspiration.
- In a few months or perhaps a few weeks, they might get tired, so start your charm offensive early.
- And make it an intensely hot courtship.
Step 3. Give readers a chocolate in each email
- How do you charm a person when you’d like to go out on a date?
- You flatter.
- You smile.
- Offer small presents like roses and chocolates.
- How should you court your new email subscribers?
- Give them a little reward for opening your emails.
- Present a quick tip in each email.
- And make sure the tip can be implemented the same day.
- Write down a list of 20 to 30 simple tips about your favorite topic
- Pick the best 16 to 20 tips
- Write a short email for each tip
- Read your email through the eyes of your ideal reader—is she inspired?
Think about your favorite customer.
Write your emails just for him/her
Your open rates will go up.
Your click through rates will soar.
You’ll be making real connections with people who energize you.
If you enjoyed this post, and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…….Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,