3 Lessons for a Successful Entrepreneurship
As entrepreneurs, we encounter many big, bad wolves along the way: tricky technology, writer’s block, struggles with engagement
What are you supposed to do?
“As entrepreneurs, we need to take these 3 lessons to heart”……says Marcy McKay, (the Energizer Bunny of Writers.)
Lesson #1 – Experience is Critical
- There’s no better teacher for us than the School of Hard Knocks.
- The trick is to grow from our shortcomings and mistakes.
Lesson #2 – It’s About Adaptability
- In order to prosper, we have to adjust to the different phases of our growing businesses.
- We must also adapt to what is happening in the moment in our businesses, as well as what we hoped would happen.
- Challenges will arise that we can’t foresee.
- This is the nature of entrepreneurship.
- We must learn to modify and adapt to constant setbacks, and transitions while growing an online business.
Lesson #3 – Perseverance is the Key to Success
- Steadfast devotion to what we’re creating is a must in order to succeed.
- That’s so much easier said than done.
- We all feel discouraged at times.
- We all must find what inspires us.
- Your inspiration will guide every decision you make, and each tiny step on our journey leads us closer to or further away from our goals.
- We must be persistent in the course of building our businesses despite difficulties, obstacles and discouragement.
- Keep going not matter what – that’s what successful entrepreneurship is all about!
What does success look like for you?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,