Have You Have EVER Wanted To Own An Online Store?
Now You Can With Shopify!
Here’s what YOU need to know:
- Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.
- The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
- The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, using enterprise-level technology made available to businesses of all sizes.
- Shopify currently powers over 200,000 businesses in approximately 150 countries, including: Tesla Motors, Budweiser, Red Bull, LA Lakers, the New York Stock Exchange, GoldieBlox, and many more.
- Shopify platform released-2006
- Merchants in 150 Countries
- Number of employees – 900+
- Apps in our App store – 1000+
- Number of merchants – 200,000+
- Themes in our theme store – 100+
- Total sales on Shopify – $12 Billion
- Experts in our network – 680+
- Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, in store, and everywhere in between.
- Shopify offers a professional online storefront that takes minutes to set up, a payment solution to process credit cards, Shopify Mobile to accept payments on your smartphone, and the Shopify POS application to power retail sales.
- Shopify is the platform of choice for over 100,000 active global retailers.
- The robust API infrastructure, world-class security and constant innovation provide you with an online store where the only limit is how fast you can sell.
- Shopify is a platform that allows complete customization of the way a shop looks and behaves.
Benefits of Shopify:
- Can process as many sales as you can make:
- Shopify serves an average of 100,000 page views per minute.
- At peak, that number jumps to 500,000.
- Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant, with annual on-site compliance assessments and continuous risk management.
- Never pay for bandwidth or a rack again
- Constant upgrades with no interruptions
- Robust API: We’re always adding new features and functionality to the platform.
- Those upgrades happen automatically and quietly, allowing you to continue with business as usual.
- Shopify’s highly distributed, full-featured platform drives down IT hardware and labor costs to a fraction of traditional infrastructure expenses.
- Shopify’s versatile API makes it possible to connect your ecommerce site to almost any popular third-party resource.
Shopify Features to help you save more:
- Abandoned Checkout Recovery
- Shopify Reports
- Advanced Report Builder
- Future Publishing
- Unlimited Email Address Forwarding
- Shopify easily integrates advanced accounts for customers to access billing/shipping info, order statuses, past orders, and more.
- Shopify has industry-leading payment processing integrations. By incorporating payment technologies directly into Shopify’s checkout system, they have eliminated the frustration of having different processors and gateways just to take credit cards.
- As soon as your client opens their Shopify account, they’ll be ready to accept customer orders with very competitive rates.
- Shopify easily integrates with all of the leading payment companies so you can get them up and running with little effort.
- Have the ease in which you will be able to manage your products and content via the Shopify Admin section.
- You will have access to robust analytics that will help you make smart business decisions.
Why modern businesses need an online store:
- The Internet reaches 30% of the global population and there are more than 2 billion users worldwide (Source: We Are Social).
- 40% of worldwide Internet users have bought products online (Source: Statista)
- Mobile reaches 86% of the global population and there are more than 5.8 billion subscribers worldwide (Source: We Are Social).
- The value of mobile commerce transactions is expected to exceed $3.2 trillion per year by 2017 (Source: Juniper Research).
- Ecommerce spending in the U.S. alone hit approximately $262 billion in 2013, up 13.4 per cent from $231 billion in 2012 (Source: Forrester Research Inc.).
Fun Fact: Over 200,000 businesses started with a free trial
CLICK HERE To Try Shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share……Thank you 🙂
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,